Am I pregnant!!!

I took another wondfo and frer this morning both bfn. I dont know. I have never seen wondfo with a line unless I had an injection and that looked like one. I know it not injection I tested that out till it was gone. I will have to wait for af. I am just crushed.
Can you post the pic

Here is the two Wondfo. One was first morning one was second morning urine. The FRER with the first morning. The one with the two lines is first morning urine ovulation test. Its almost positive. I feel crazy.

I did a negative one of the one that came up positive yesterday. You can see the line! I am so upset. I almost started crying in the food store today.

today.jpg neg.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Hun, I’m not seeing anything on those, but definitely did on that first test. Been keeping everything crossed for u.

That ovulation test looks so dark, mine went like that when I got a pos hpt x what dpo did u say you are?

Sorry Hun, I’m not seeing anything on those, but definitely did on that first test. Been keeping everything crossed for u.

That ovulation test looks so dark, mine went like that when I got a pos hpt x what dpo did u say you are?

I am 12 dpo today.

On top of it all I have been running higher temps all week which is making me feel crappy. I am usually 97.5 or lower. I have been between 98.8-99.6. I know not high but when I get into the higher 98's I start to feel awful.

Hi hon
I think I can see something on the Frer. <3

Nurses at my fertility doctor said it was a chemical pregnancy.

Ah I'm so sorry if the frer was negative straight away it's more likely that was a faulty test. So cruel hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->