Am I pregnant?

mizsophiexxxx

Reaction score
Been told this is a better area/thread for this.
*I won't be going out until the end of the week so I can't buy a test just yet.*

Genuinely don't know if it's me just panicking that I might be or if I'm completely wrong. But can anyone give me any insight or ease my mind. Like if I am would it be too early to take a test or would it be fine? I'm clueless. Which tests are best to use, I'm in the UK.

Had my July period as normal, was then due on middle of August. No sign of period, but I ended up sleeping with a guy and we didn't use anything but he pulled out. Still no sign of period then and I slept with the same guy then four days later, he pulled out again. Felt really off then end of August/had period signs as usual and I did come on slightly and was spotty/light for a couple days but didn't really have a proper period in August. Slept with the same guy then Aug 31st and again he pulled out/we aren't using anything, stupid I know but we're only sleeping with each other. September 1st then finally on my period as normal. After last months I should have been due on this week but nothing yet even tho I've felt like I usually do when I'm due my period and am overly hormonal.

Am I just panicking because if I am then I know things are gonna get very complicated due to personal situations with me and this guy. Is there a chance I am? Or am I just over reacting. Help.

Think your over thinking it. Only way to know is to test if Period is late. Better use protection next time so you won't go through all this again. GL.

Managed to buy tests Thursday afternoon, thought I'd leave until Friday morning even thou it was annoying me not knowing, but having seen things on here saying its best to do it first thing I held off. I'd felt all off on Wednesday and again Thursday and then in the afternoon there was spotting and then before bed AF had definitely arrived. I'm so glad, gonna save the tests now in case I panic again in future. Probably serves me right for not using anything given our situations.

Think your over thinking it. Only way to know is to test if Period is late. Better use protection next time so you won't go through all this again. GL.

Definitely freaked me out, given that I'm fairly regular. We definitely will be next time, neither of us need the worry or stress. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->