Am i right

2ndtimelucky

Reaction score
I think i might be ovulating what do you all think??? :blush: Is it time to start :sex::sex:

And is it normal to get stomach pains when your ovulating because thats what im getting :shrug::shrug:

Have a look for yourself s

Attachments

• ovulation test.jpg
    ovulation test.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 28
i think it looks positive too! i just recived my first positive and i have had alot of cramping the past 2days and have been very gassy. sorry tmi. good luck to you though!! sounds just like what i been feeling too

Aww thanks for the replies
Im still getting stomach cramps and i tested today again and its not positive? Any reason why?
And i feel really bloated.

i think it looks positive too! i just recived my first positive and i have had alot of cramping the past 2days and have been very gassy. sorry tmi. good luck to you though!! sounds just like what i been feeling too

Aww gl hunni :winkwink:

Aww gl hunni :winkwink:

thank you! I retested today as well and also got a negative on my digi! What cd are you on? hopefully we both are ovulating today! that would be awesome to concieve on the same day and have them the same day, lol. well gl hun!!!:hugs:

looks postive to me hun I would get to BDing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->