Am I seeing this!? 12dpo

Autumn leaves

Reaction score
Hi ladies, long time no post after our second loss, I became a recluse for a good while but now I'm back! Please can someone tell me if they see this second line!

Fiancé is on a stag do, I got bfn 9/10 dpo ruled myself out as prior I got bfp this early with the losses. Wanted to rid of last test this am and the faintest of faint lines appeared !!!!??

The test to right is one I just did now pm. I think it's darkened but has it!?

I have 1 more frer, got two today, and one digital. Gonna hold of and do these Sunday at 14dpo I think!?

Fingers xed!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 67
Sorry to hear about your losses That looks like a bfp to me, congratulations x

Oh and yes it's darkened, I've always tested better in the pm rather than am :) x

Ahhh thank you, I actually woke feeling a little excited!! :) look forward to tomorrow's tests!!!

Massively darker! Congrats! I'll be you get some lovely dark lines tomorrow and maybe a digi positive :) what digi do you have?

I so hope joybell as OH is back in the evening! I have the clear blue weeks indicator, it's been sat in the draw for a while!

The weeks Indicator has a lower threshold so you'll almost definitely get a good result on that based on your current lines. Fingers crossed!
Going to be a fantastic thing to tell your OH when he gets back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->