Am I the only one drinking coffee still?

skris4

Reaction score
I feel embarrassed posting this question here. With my first I drank coffee until around 6.5 weeks when I developed a strong aversion to it. THen I started drinking again 3 months after her birth.
With this baby I am still enjoying my morning cup of coffee with milk. I can't seem to stop. How bad is it?

One cup of regular coffee is fine. You can have up to 200mg of caffeine a day.

I was still having a cup till I went completely off it about 4 days ago. Eurgh!

1 cup is definitely still ok. I continue to drink mine each morning and did so with my first pregnancy as well

I agree with others and that 200mg is perfectly fine. Now if someone could convince DH of that as coffee is on his list of no no's. But he cut it for himself too so it's a team thing.

I still drink my coffee in the morning. I just put less coffee and more milk.
I never had the coffee aversion people talks about!
Still very attracted by coffee and could drink all day (but I limit myself to one cup a day)

Lol in my last pregnancy I think I went off anything brown. Tea, coffee, coke, soup, brown bread, pregnacare tablets. . .

As long as your not drinking loads it absoluty fine. With my first I always had a VIP a coffee in the morning.

This time I went off coffee about 5 weeks, and now I've got HG so keeping water down is a challenge let alone coffee. But I'd still be drinking it if I could.

I love coffee but completely off it at the moment... The smell makes me feel sick! Drinking tea though 😊

I still have a coffee :)

So did my mom when pregnant, and my mother in law when pregnant and DH and I are fine.

I cannot make it through my day without coffee! I used to drink 3 cups a day before pregnancy, but I cut that back by half. Not sure anyone would want to be around me if I didn't have my coffee!

I was a big coffee drinker before but now the thought of it makes me sick - but I'm still drinking tea and other drinks with caffeine in xx

With dd I developed an aversion around 6 weeks, and it lasted until about 6 months post partum. with ds I drank a cup almost every day, but that was pretty much the only caffeine I had. With this LO, I'm already disliking my morning cup.Ive had about one cup total in the last few days :( and that is not compatible with ne working nights! :dohh:

I've read that it's totally fine to have less than 300mg (most places say 200mg) per day! I'm paranoid of miscarriage so I cut it out completely as soon as I found out I was pregnant...I miss it dearly....Once I make it to my second trimester I might have a decaf latte now and then!!!!! Still has some caffeine but I want the COFFEE flavor!!!

I drink coffee! Usually a cup a day but once or twice a week I'll have 2 cups. Even rarer, I'll have 3.

With my first two pregnancies, I had a strong aversion to coffee after 6 weeks. I don't have it with this one. I'm still enjoying a cup each day and feel it's safe. Usually I'll make a pot to share with DH and I make it half decaf (I don't even tell him...lol).

Still drinking coffee here!! Though once I got a :bfp: I started using 1/2 Caf and only do one cup a day. I feel pretty good about that. 👍

I'm still drinking coffee, just don't make it as strong and more milk so basically a milky coffee with hardly any coffee lol x

I still drink coffee, and if im honest probably too much. Some days I wont have any other days maybe 3/4 weak coffees. I work 15 hour shifts and have a very limited diet so need something for energy on those days xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->