Am I the only one drinking soda?

skris4

Reaction score
Although I never drank pop pre-pregnancy, its one of the few things I can drink now. So I am drinking a can a day. ANyone else? Water and ginger beer sound disgusting to me so it has been a very trying period. :nope:

I live off pop always have. I usually drink alot pepsi max aday but have changed it to pepsi caffeine free. Have never liked anything else other than fizzy pop

Same as pp. I drink far too much, pregnant or not! I wouldn't worry too much, maybe look out for caffeine free x

Me! I rarely had it before pregnancy but now I crave it! Much to my disappointment as it makes me feel crappy but I NEED it :dohh:

I craved Lilt. Had a can a day whilst pg. Hardly touched it before or since!

I didn't drink soda for three or four years before pregnancy. Drank caffeine free coke and ginger ale as far as soda. Also found LaCroix essenced water, a little pricy but no calories or additives. Late in pregnancy drank San Pellegrino lemonade and orange/prickly pear - flavored with fruit juice... Had baby girl a week ago and back to not even wanting to look at anything with fizz.

I used to have the worst pop habit! I drank regular pepsi. In fact, my Pepsi craving started with my daughter and continued until this pregnancy.
I can't drink it now. I have no idea why. I used to drink 3-4 cans a day and for the last 3 weeks, I've had the occasional (caffeine free) sprite as that's all that sounds good for pop.
So I accidentally quit cold turkey and I have no idea why. If I didn't have an aversion to it, I'd still be drinking it although I would cut back quite a bit.
I miss Pepsi :(

That is the one thing I can't stand right now. I drink Coke all the time and the past few weeks I hate it. I'm about 8 weeks now so hopefully that passes lol

I've started drinking Ginger Ale every day. It helps with my nausea and also helps me not get so hungry and sick between meals/snacks. Of course it also has high fructose corn syrup in it :|

Me! I rarely had it before pregnancy but now I crave it! Much to my disappointment as it makes me feel crappy but I NEED it :dohh:

Its one of the few remaining liquids I can drink. I dilute it to get some water in (half and half or 2/3 coke and some water). Still since I am not used to caffeine or pop it makes me very hyper! :dohh:

Same as pp. I drink far too much, pregnant or not! I wouldn't worry too much, maybe look out for caffeine free x
I think I've been living under a rock...had never heard of caffeine free coke before. Deffo will buy it!!

I have a can of coke everyday it's the only thing that means I can eat some of my dinner!

I had a pretty serious soda craving in first tri, also despite not normally having any. Literally couldn't stomach any other liquids for a week or so but it made me feel awful (physically). Luckily, I managed to replace it with a soda water and fruit juice mix. I have about 20% grape juice, 20% orange juice and 60% sparkling water now. Still sugary but much healthier and I feel more hydrated.

I've had serious cravings for diet Pepsi but trying to only have one a day! I've been drinking sparkling flavoured water too but its not the same!

San pellegrino limonata is my weakness atm! The fizz and the citrus.

On the plus side I also crave watermelon.. So I eat tonnes of that. That balances out the drinks doesn't it? :rofl:

I guess I'm lucky because I do not like pop/soda so I never had to worry about cutting back on quitting during pregnancy.

Also don't like it now, I've been drinking Perrier or other types of sparkling water as regular water tastes like dirt to me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->