Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, Daisy wakes up and by the time she's settled again this is 0923849023 pages long!
Should have just strapped her to a goat.

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/lucillemclennan/worst_thread_ever.jpg

Lighten up! Its ONLY a picture. There are much worse things i've seen on this forum.

Get.over.it

But it isnt. Its pages after pages after pages after pages.....

better than pages and pages and pages of FF vs BF slating no? Id rather see a goat than be called an inferior parent who doesnt look after her child properly. Which YES I HAVE seen in previous FF threads.

You dont need to tell me that love i ff too before you assume i put people down for the way they feed their baby! I have been told im a selfish parent for ff by somebody on this site. I know it happens. Doesnt mean we need goats

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxh1GLDKK7gIGwjpZxH5F_s94PVHKnR55J-oDP-eAmsttQyO7yiQ&t=1

If you have something to say, why not post a proper reply?

Are you trying to call me out? :rofl: Sorry but I think she was uberly rude calling Hayley love in a sarcastic manner, and insinuating she puts people down for how they feed their child. Therefore, sarcastic wall judges her.

I don't even know what you mean.

Ok this is going around in circles now, and becoming somewhat bitchy with the tit for tat.

The OP has a valid point, genuine discussions that are bombarded with random pictures can be irritating, im sure no one minds the odd one, but a constant stream of them on every thread that has a slight hint of becoming heated can become tiresome when you want to participate in an adult discussion. Everyone is big and ugly enough to take care of themselves in a debate, and if not, they can always walk away.

That said, the whole "goat" thing was originally just a little play on illustrating that point, but given the size of the forum it appeared to snowball and a little "trend" caught on. I dont think its fair to call those who do find it funny things such as "immature".

Some people like it, some dont, some find it funny, some dont, when all is said and done, whether you like it or not, its only a picture, nobody has been hurt or will get hurt over it, its all becoming a little bit melodramatic and people are losing perspective.

Everyone has already decided what side of the fence they are on with this (i cant believe its even resorted to "debating" about goat pictures :lol:) but its all a little too much now and its being used as an excuse to take swipes at eachother.

Im now locking this pending admin review :thumbup:

agree with everything Holly said and think this thread is best left locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583