Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://img709.imageshack.us/i/doublefacepalm6572858.jpg/

Lighten up! Its ONLY a picture. There are much worse things i've seen on this forum.

Get.over.it

But it isnt. Its pages after pages after pages after pages.....

better than pages and pages and pages of FF vs BF slating no? Id rather see a goat than be called an inferior parent who doesnt look after her child properly. Which YES I HAVE seen in previous FF threads.

You dont need to tell me that love i ff too before you assume i put people down for the way they feed their baby! I have been told im a selfish parent for ff by somebody on this site. I know it happens. Doesnt mean we need goats

https://files.sharenator.com/67269_Epic_fail_guy_ruin_Best_of_There_I_Fixed_It-s320x320-88103-580.gif

i like goats, its just a bot of fun to defuse threads that have got a tad too serious lol.

bring on the goats i say. or even better shag a sofa, or even better lets make a huge girlie group and kick ass on sority life on facebook, or take pic of ourselves 1st thing in the morning

yano over the yrs us mums have done all sorts on this forum for a laugh its FUN!!!!!!!!

if you dont like it then there is 'goto a different thread' option :thumbup:

Photos of us in the morning. Would that really be a happy sight :rofl: :) x

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg322/polkadotsbewley/vincey-1.jpg

ohh nooooo :haha:

ETA - saying that to the photos of us in the morning!! this thread moves to fast!!

We can now add this subject to the long list of controversial topics on BnB.....

FF v's BF, Early Weaning, FF Carseats V's RF Carseats, Co-sleeping, Tummy Sleeping, Goats.

Lighten up! Its ONLY a picture. There are much worse things i've seen on this forum.

Get.over.it

better than pages and pages and pages of FF vs BF slating no? Id rather see a goat than be called an inferior parent who doesnt look after her child properly. Which YES I HAVE seen in previous FF threads.

You dont need to tell me that love i ff too before you assume i put people down for the way they feed their baby! I have been told im a selfish parent for ff by somebody on this site. I know it happens. Doesnt mean we need goats

And where exactly did i assume you put people down? Show me and i'll correct it because that's not what i meant.
:shrug:

i like goats, its just a bot of fun to defuse threads that have got a tad too serious lol.

bring on the goats i say. or even better shag a sofa, or even better lets make a huge girlie group and kick ass on sority life on facebook, or take pic of ourselves 1st thing in the morning

yano over the yrs us mums have done all sorts on this forum for a laugh its FUN!!!!!!!!

if you dont like it then there is 'goto a different thread' option :thumbup:

I must admit I've found myself having to trawl through pics when reading a thread that I found to be interesting. How about if you feel a thread is getting too serious then YOU move to a different thread rather than posting pics that are completely off topic? Like NG09 said start up a goat picture thread if thats what tickles your fancy.

Get.over.it

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxh1GLDKK7gIGwjpZxH5F_s94PVHKnR55J-oDP-eAmsttQyO7yiQ&t=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"