Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 2 guests are still here.... :wave: its not ALWAYS this sarcastic, promise!

i like goats, its just a bot of fun to defuse threads that have got a tad too serious lol.

bring on the goats i say. or even better shag a sofa, or even better lets make a huge girlie group and kick ass on sority life on facebook, or take pic of ourselves 1st thing in the morning

yano over the yrs us mums have done all sorts on this forum for a laugh its FUN!!!!!!!!

if you dont like it then there is 'goto a different thread' option :thumbup:

I must admit I've found myself having to trawl through pics when reading a thread that I found to be interesting. How about if you feel a thread is getting too serious then YOU move to a different thread rather than posting pics that are completely off topic? Like NG09 said start up a goat picture thread if thats what tickles your fancy.

So 10 pages down the line, would you rather it of just got locked?

Lighten up! Its ONLY a picture. There are much worse things i've seen on this forum.

Get.over.it

But it isnt. Its pages after pages after pages after pages.....

better than pages and pages and pages of FF vs BF slating no? Id rather see a goat than be called an inferior parent who doesnt look after her child properly. Which YES I HAVE seen in previous FF threads.

You dont need to tell me that love i ff too before you assume i put people down for the way they feed their baby! I have been told im a selfish parent for ff by somebody on this site. I know it happens. Doesnt mean we need goats

Then so am I too! Stuff them hun, its YOUR choice not theirs. :hugs:
Bathbabe, If you had been around here as long as some of us have and saw the amount of threads about BF and FF/propping bottles/car seats/early weaning etc that result in chaos because both sides firmly beleive their way is best you would too be searching google for goat pics:thumbup:
Its the same everytime a new thread comes along, same old shit, different people. I know sometimes people are after genuine advice but honestly, half of the time they dont get it, they get one sided crap that leads to the thread getting locked or swiped by one of the team.
The goats were just a lighthearted way to diffuse the potential uproar these sort of threads create. I fully accept not everyone thinks they are funny, they may be annoying to some too, but there was honestly no malice meant towards anyone.

Over and goat, I mean out:winkwink:

Lighten up! Its ONLY a picture. There are much worse things i've seen on this forum.

Get.over.it

better than pages and pages and pages of FF vs BF slating no? Id rather see a goat than be called an inferior parent who doesnt look after her child properly. Which YES I HAVE seen in previous FF threads.

You dont need to tell me that love i ff too before you assume i put people down for the way they feed their baby! I have been told im a selfish parent for ff by somebody on this site. I know it happens. Doesnt mean we need goats

you dissing the goats? :nope:

https://www.iwatchstuff.com/2009/10/13/goat-boy-sad.jpg

Get.over.it

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxh1GLDKK7gIGwjpZxH5F_s94PVHKnR55J-oDP-eAmsttQyO7yiQ&t=1

If you have something to say, why not post a proper reply?

Get.over.it

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxh1GLDKK7gIGwjpZxH5F_s94PVHKnR55J-oDP-eAmsttQyO7yiQ&t=1

because she is having a laugh. LIVE A LITTLE! :thumbup:

Get.over.it

because she is having a laugh. LIVE A LITTLE! :thumbup:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Get.over.it

Are you trying to call me out? :rofl: Sorry but I think she was uberly rude calling Hayley love in a sarcastic manner, and insinuating she puts people down for how they feed their child. Therefore, sarcastic wall judges her.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aj9FoIWJKaM/TE20XgC78rI/AAAAAAAAAH4/SCSXfLt6tYY/s1600/boring.jpg

It's good to see the thank-brigade out in full force tonight :rofl:

https://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/sneakygit.gif

not sure what i find more hilairious... the OP or the fact some members actually think that contrioversial threads can be done WITHOUT high horses,underhand comments,personal attacks etc etc !

of late it's got so much worse! i've had the best weekend on BnB that i've had in a long time thanks to thodse goats.. and i HATE goats!:haha:

perhaps the only peole upset with the goat pics are the ones that flame threads and get them locked?Kind of raining on their parade? :winkwink:

i SERIOUSLY want to know who those 2 persistant little guests are!! Come out come out wherever you areeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->