Am I too early for a July buddy?

Second trimester today!

My symptoms are dropping off, apart from some food cravings/aversions and the need to pee every two minutes.

Trying to start to get some things pre-paired, baby grows, bottles etc

Hey ladies, just had our dating scan today and due date is 20th July, any buddies would be welcome xx

Redbutterfly...cute little one!!!

Im getting excited for my next appointment. Any of you ladies have a baby bump yet? I have one and I cannot fit into my clothes anymore....especially because of my breasts!

Yup. I posted my 12 week one on the pinned post of first tri.

Hey ladies, sorry only just got round to adding and updating people...did I miss anyone?
So nearing the end of the first trimester!! The tiredness has faded and def getting a bit of a bump! 16 week appointment and consultant appointment both at the end of the month....exciting!
Hubby and I were considering booking an early gender scan but the cant fit me in until 19 weeks so I might as well wait for 20 week then book one of they can't see babies bits! I must say we had a crappy experience with our 12 week. The sonographer was an arse and really rude and rushed because he had me down for dating not dating and combined test. He rushed the whole thing, ignored me when I said he was hurting me with the ultrasound probe and when my hubby asked to hear the hb let us listen for like 3 seconds. Hopefully we won't have the same person for our 20week or I might request someone else. It's a special moment and I don't want someone with a bad attitude to ruin it for us.
Rant over!!!!

Well yesterday I made 12weeks!!! What a milestone from the 1st BFP!

My doc called today about my appointment next week for my 1st trimester screening...super nervous and excited!!! One more week and off to the 2nd trimester wooohoo!

How are you ladies feeling? Im constantly hungry and having trouble sleeping now

Food.. Ugh! I can only eat what I want at that time! For dinner I've just eaten lasagne with bread and butter. Yum! But stuffed now!

I'm getting there with food....it was good smells that made me nauseous. Brushing my teeth still makes me gag a bit though! Are you ladies finding out the gender or having a surprise? I can't wait to find out!

We're finding out on 28th Jan! I am so excited so know whether it's pink or blue! No preference just not very patient haha!!

I will find out gender but I've been told by two different doctors now that that I am 80-90% having a girl (I had a private scan after being really ill with gastroenteritisis for peace of mind and then national health yesterday).

Also had a freaky moment with my two year old....I showed her the scan picture and said 'what's this?', expecting a funny answer and she said 'baby sister'. Now we've never mentioned that the doctors said it's likely to be a girl to her and to be honest, I don't know where she picked up the word sister (we live in Spain and a lot of her vocab is Spanish at the moment).

I have read people finding out gender at 13weeks but I wont get my hopes up for when I go in next Tuesday....all I care about is the baby having a strong heart beat and free from any aliments or diseases! I will be happy with whatever I get but deep down inside I would love a little girl!

We're not going to find out if it's a boy or girl- looking forward to the surprise.

Hasn't stopped me doing those silly gender tests, bicarbonate of soda, Chinese calender prediction etc. So far they are indicating 60% girl 40% boy but who knows, they're just silly tests after all.

Seen the midwife this morning, heard a heart beat. Looks like this baby likes a Doppler about as much as my little girl, and gave a good attempt at trying to kick it away.

Next thing is the 20 week scan, not till mid-feb though

13 week scan update! Baby is healthy heart beating...looks perfectly healthy so now just waiting on resulta to come back to confirm.

Ultrasound tech and doc said looks to be a girl but will confirm on 7 weeks when I will be 20 weeks!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1453253719058.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1453253719058.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations on all of your healthy scans and positive midwife appointments...!

Hey guys, I gave my 16 week midwife appointment and consultant appointment next week. Anyone felt any little movements yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->