An independent Scotland?

my DD gets up at 5.30am anyway so I'm just going to start watching it then, I was tempted to go to bed and get back up at 2am and watch it all but I'm too tired! so excited :happydance:

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve :haha: I'm going to bed early but don't think I'll sleep!

yeah I'm lying in bed wide awake :haha: totally think we're going to do it :happydance:

Im getting very nervous now. Wonder what ill wake up to!

Oh and when i went to vote about 10 this morning there was no police even there so theres not people manning all stations

they won't, it has shaken so many people out of apathy. it's been really inspiring! so proud to be scottish.

they won't, it has shaken so many people out of apathy. it's been really inspiring! so proud to be scottish.

Agree with you there Nat :thumbup: it's been amazing! Hope you get a sleep! I'm not holding out much hope :lol:

My OH friend (he's English so didn't get a say) sent me this and I nearly wet myself! He says he doesn't know why everyone is so worried about the currency when we will be getting this............ 😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 9
My OH friend (he's English so didn't get a say) sent me this and I nearly wet myself! He says he doesn't know why everyone is so worried about the currency when we will be getting this............ 😂

:lol:

Thats brilliant lol.

I think its good to be proud of where you live. I am certainly proud of mine.

Still think it will be a no. I hope I am wrong.

It's the eyes they crack me up!!!!

Just a little lightheartedness for everyone 😊

The president of Yougov has come out at said it's 99% a no in his eyes following his poll. However as only 3000 people were polled and he's the president of yougov so he's not really going to say his poll is bollocks I'm disinclined to believe that. Also it doesn't take into account the voters like me who changed their mind at the last minute.

I'm shattered but trying to stay awake!

I really cant see it being a yes and that scares me. If it does come out being a no i really hope they stick to their word about scotland getting more powers and it not backfiring

I'm watching the talk stuff on BBC. I probably won't get to sleep until very late, I don't on election nights either. I love this stuff.

I don't think Cameron et al have been truthful with the offer if more powers tbh. It would mean a complete reform.

I've just seen a bunch of Lossie military wives cast their votes today, they chose on behalf of their Scottish friends who are currently posted in England which I thought was a nice sentiment, I'm not sure what the vote was, I'm gonna guess no with the military background.

Wish I could stay awake to see the results come in but its going to be so late

I'm watching the talk stuff on BBC. I probably won't get to sleep until very late, I don't on election nights either. I love this stuff.

I don't think Cameron et al have been truthful with the offer if more powers tbh. It would mean a complete reform.

Me and BBC had a fall out, watching STV lol!

I want a Yes but doubt it. I think if they don't come through with more powers another referendum will follow....

I don't get Stv here :haha:

I agree it will follow if the powers aren't forthcoming and if it is, then it will need complete reform to probably a federal system. So a yes vote equals change but so does a no, hopefully to a fairer system. If that does happen then it will because Scotland has raised their voices, they've made themselves heard, they've highlighted how unfair the system is (and not just to you guys but to us all). What I'm trying to say yes or no, you can be proud of the change you will of kick started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->