And here comes the morning sickess..

MissMymmy

Reaction score
Today was the start of the dreaded morning sickness I was hoping so so hard to avoid this time round :dohh:
Nothing like having to jump off a train just before its departure as you felt like you was about to spew there and then. Having to sit in a stinking toilet the whole 40 minuet train commute to work just trying to not throw up while feeling incredibly dizzy the whole time.
Just about make it into the office and manage to sit through a 2 hour meeting without legging it out to be sick but had a freezer bag next to me the whole time just encase
Doesn't help the toilet is a 5 minuet dash from the office and has a pin lock on it so it takes another bleeding 2 minuets to get in the safe zone!:shrug:
I do feel lucky that it vanished around 11-11.30 so heres to hoping it stays away from there on and its only a horrific morning I have to endure. It'll make it so much easier arranging appointments with clients as I can keep them all to the afternoon :happydance:

Edited - I lied. its just come back. ffsssss:cry:

I thought I'd gotten away with it too, then it hit last week. I feel so sick all day and spend the whole day trying to keep it in. I can't eat anything either. Hoping this goes away soon:-(

Me too Katie :( I've been able to nibble on ready salted and that's literally about it

Mine hit at around 6 weeks too. Really thought I was going to get away with it for the longest time. Now that I'm almost reaching my peak (week 9 is usually my worst) it is really bad. I have to be put on meds just so I don't vomit all day long. It feels like a hangover that goes on for weeks and weeks :(

Mine hit just after 6w and I am in week 10 and it's not letting up. I've had a couple better days, and a couple really bad ones. Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->