And so the testing begins....please join me. UPDATE PG 10

This is my FMU at 9dpo. Tweaked again because I just love that website ha ha. I don’t see much. Will test again with SMU and again later (and probably a couple more times as my partner isn’t here ha ha) MrsMummy Don’t give up!!! When did you get your BFP before? I’m so sorry about your MC xxx

26AB74C5-D0EA-4A5F-BB55-D7B42D739EA9.jpg
576AE730-E540-4DFF-BAFF-A9A8CB67384B.jpg

Thankyou. Xx

I didnt get bfp last pregnancy until 10 days late for AF, but i didnt track or even have a clue when i ovulated so for all i know i couldve ovulated late and my bfp was early :shrug: it was pretty faint so i assume it was early.
With my other 2 pregnancies i was already late for AF so obviously got a bfp right away.

Enjoy your testing :haha:

With my first pregnancy I was late for AF too and that was a totally surprise, with my Son I can’t really remember, I had missed a couple of my pills so got nervous and ordered some ICs and turns out I was pregnant but obviously not sure when I ovulated!

I’m only using an app now, I just always felt with this baby I would struggle!!! Xxx

Its so frustrating how i got pregnant so easily the first two times, first time not even trying and now its full of waiting and frustration! I have no idea how women do it month after month. Maybe I'm just extra sensitive because of the mc. I shouldve been 12 weeks now :nope:
Hope your blazing bfp shows up soon!!

Oh I know what you mean, my first 2 were so unexpected and I have always said to my partner one of my dreams in life is to actually take a pregnancy test and not be shitting myself!!! I always thought that when I tried for my third I would struggle, its only been sine January but I just think why havent i fell pregnant yet? I havent used contraception for 3 years, just the pull out method (i have major doctors anxiety so havent even registered to a doctors since i moved down south 2 years ago) but now i am thinking why havent i fell pregnant in these 3 years by accident????

Mrs Mummy your MC may not have even sank in yet, you probably want this pregnancy even more because of that reason and you are probably very conflicted. All you can do is keep trying, and if it doesnt happen this month it is probably because of the MC xxx

Its mad isnt it. Like have sex at the right time and still not be pregnant.. shouldnt be so difficult! :dohh:

Just ordered myself from first response tests arriving saturday.. will test sunday morning now and if nothing wait for AF. Im hoping the next cycle will be less stressful. I think ill quit temping and opks and just BD every to other day. We caught on cycle 2 for DS doing that.. so fingers crossed!

I dont temp but i said i would use OPKs from next month! I was desperate to be pregnant for the summer i feel like its slipping away! xx

Fingers crossed you'll get your bfp really soon:hugs:

I think whats frustrated me with temping and opks is knowing when i ovulated, plenty of BDing during the window and possibly still not caught. Where as having no clue i can assume we just didn't BD at the right time :shrug:

I just poas again with smu and definite bfn. Not even a squinter! And my tesco test has a wonderfully perfect line.. but its 100% an evap :dohh:
Next month im waiting til AF is late to test lol

Haha don’t lie you will definitely not be waiting for AF to show!!! You would not be human if you did that! Have you got a photo of it? I’ve just done SMU and it’s very negative also. Will put a picture on xx

6E4DADCD-0127-4256-BC62-C042828D9248.jpg

This is SMU. I’m going to pick up the FRER today and if that’s negative I definitely won’t buy anymore will just use the ICs I have!!!

Why does the frer have such a bad indent now days!? I used to really like them cuz they were white white and now you can clearly see the indent the whole time.
Bfn again this morning. I know it's only been 12 hours but seeing of fmu would change anything. Nope

I know i thought that about my previous FRER that the indent was very clearly there! xxx

Ya I don't like it.. I want to find my pink line just against white like I used to lol

Haha.. I know. I'm a POAS addict... but I will definitely try to wait. I've spent £25 already this cycle on all negative tests :dohh:

Sorry for the bfn crusher :hugs:
I HATE those darn indents and evaps!!!!

D03AC1F5-6D9C-4F6C-A141-F9CF58384170.jpg

Nothing but a rubbish Evap on my FRER. Ahh well! 10dpo tomorrow so if I’m going to see anything I will see it then! Xx

Thanks hun, me too. I asked my partner if he would be gutted if i fell pregnant this month and he said absolutely not, it just makes it more complicated thats all!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->