And so the testing begins....please join me. UPDATE PG 10

I checked CP today and mine is soo high too. barely reachable. It's quite firm though... tbh I'm not sure what I'm looking for... I'm getting mixed answers from Dr Google :haha:

Ya... I don't check it consistent enough but last cycle right before af I could at least reach it easily.

Mine is how it was just before my BFP in March.. fingers crossed it means something!

So this is my tweaked test. This little tiny line came up straight away but I was in the bath so couldn’t get a photo! Will test in the morning!

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 17B2360A-B037-4953-AEF7-29EB09A79672.jpg
    17B2360A-B037-4953-AEF7-29EB09A79672.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 9E1E2EBA-D4C5-4520-B65A-47FD59918BE6.jpg
    9E1E2EBA-D4C5-4520-B65A-47FD59918BE6.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 70
I’m not getting my hopes up! I’ll test in the morning and see what happens. Xxx

No lines this morning annoyingly. Must have been an evap! I feel like I am out this month. Just got to work so will do a test with SMU. Xx

Oh no!! I was sure that was a real line.

So tempted to use my CB test but it does say from the day AFTER your period is due... must resist...
My temp sky rocketed this morning though.. so i am hopeful :happydance:

Ahhh I’m hopeful for you!!! How can you resist the tests haha! I did one at work but it was 25mul so didn’t show anything. Damn the test last night it got me all hopeful x

Aw nooo!

Its definitely hard. I so wanted to use the cb, but didnt want to be disappointed. Will see what my temp does tomorrow..... :coffee:

So sorry! I thought it was definitely something!
I’ve still got nothing. Af due today I think. I think I’m out too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 20
Every morning cp is low and soft and I think af is about to come and by second pee I almost can't reach it and hard. I should stop checking it.. but I cant

Ok I'm pretty sure im out.
I'm looking at Amazon thinking about getting the ovulation strips with the pack of pregnancy tests. Are there any on there that are better than others or are they all about the same m

I feel I am out too crusher, I feel I would have seen something by now and if i ovulated late then it doesnt matter as we didnt DTD for like 5 days after what i thought was ovulation.

No lines this evening, I was well a truly tricked last night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->