And so the testing begins....please join me. UPDATE PG 10

Oh bless him. That's what DH said to me... he would never choose to have a christmas baby, but he definitely won't be disappointed if it does happen this month.

Heres hoping hey. I do think if i dont see a squinter tomorrow I will be out. But im looking forward to trying again! Part of me wants to be pregnant so i cant feel less guilty about the lamb dinner and apple crumble i am going to devour later!!

I will test in morning, start work at 7am so will test about 6.30, then i will probably steal a test from work too and then ill test when I am home at 7pm! xxx

however, i am in no doubt ill test before i go to bed hahaha! xxx

Hahaha!! Its ridiculous how obsessed we become isnt it!!
Well good luck with all those tests! Im going to have a snoop in tesco when DH gets home to see if theres any pink dye early tests to take tomorrow.. knew i wouldnt be able to hold out :rofl:

I hope you get a squinter tonight!! I'll pick up a few cheapo ones at the dollar store. They have 2 kinds. 1 I have never tried so maybe I'll get some of both!? Lol

Haha why not!! I find it really bizzare buying pregnancy tests now, when I have bought them in the past it was always an unexpected pregnancy/surpise so I always felt a little embarrassed. Now i am actually trying I feel like shouting at the cashier I AM TRYING YOU KNOW, they put them all in little plastic boxes too with the alarm on so i cant even go through self checkout to avoid my anxiety haha xxx

Haha yes!! Get both crusher! :happydance:

I totally get that michelle! I'm like that too :haha:

Ok, heres a question for you, how long do you keep your tests after peeing on them and staring at them for A LONG LONG TIME ??

Well... A longggg time :haha:
The ones I did today have already gone in the bin.. but if I see a squinter I'll keep it for a day or two until I test again.. then if I get bfn I throw it.

Last pregnancy I didn't get a bfp until 10 days late for AF... I kept alllll the tests in my drawer til I got a positive :blush:

Also kept my OPKs for about 10 days in a row until I got my positives.. then I binned them.

Apparently I like to torture myself by staring at them days after and hoping it's changed :rofl:

Haha i feel all empowered when i throw them in the bin like ive finally got a grip on reality!

I see something when I tilt my screen. Possibly major line eye, but I hope not <3

Thank you. I think I see a line on every test! ! But I'm pretty sure it's negative. And I was super dehydrated. .. still staring at it though lol

Glad I'm not the only one that stares and stares :haha:

Fingers crossed for next test!

I just said on the other thread I swear I see something!

I was just looking back at all my photos from last cycle and there’s a few tests with proper lines on them and everyone voted pregnant on that countdown to pregnancy website, but it was just tricking me!!!! We fall for it every time x

Thank you. I'm only using cheap ones for now. Looking at all my notes I should at least start spotting today but there's nothing and can barely reach my cervix

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->