Angel Babies - Let's make our rainbows!

eh v unlikely... he leaves in 72 hrs from now. im guessing it'll be next week.

Victoria it's what feels right to you both that matters. We decided to TTC straight away aswell.

Amelia just cram in as much sex as you can right up until he leaves in the hope that there is some good ol spermy hanging around when the egg arrives!

Hi there and sorry for all of your losses, but thank you for making this thread it is perfect.

I lost my first pregnancy on 24th December at 6 weeks (started spotting late on the 23rd though) miscarried naturally at home and blood draws on 24th showed very low hCG. I only bled for 4 days and it was much like a heavy AF. I am currently 7 days past mc and got a BFN today. We have decided to try again right away since everything passed naturally and easily.

I know that it might seem a bit early to being ttc already after only a week but physically and emotionally I feel ready and know that DH does as well (emotionally). Hopefully we all get our BFPs soon!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I miscarried on December 19th, and we made a conscious decision to try again as soon as we could. Bleeding stopped after just 4 days, and I had a negative HPT around the same time. My doctor said there was no medical reason why we couldn't TTC right away if we wanted to, so we decided sooner was better than later.

I agree 100% with brunette. Its all about when YOU feel ready. I don't look at it as "moving past" the loss. That still hurts. I look at it as adding to our family like we were supposed to. I actually think it has helped me quite a bit to shift my focus into the excitement of TTC, and has kept me (while still remembering the loss) focused on a positive future.

Best of luck to you whenever you begin again!!!

Happy New Year Girls. Let's hope 2014 is a better year for us all and we all end up with our stick BFPs!

Happy New Year's Eve - thank fuck this year is only hours away from being finished.

Happy new year! Here's to a fabulous 2014 and all the luck of new starts for us all to get our long awaited bfps x

Happy new years, ladies!! Here's to hoping this is IT for every one of us!!!!!

:rofl:

I think she's gone! Did my first temperature this morning nearly an hour late. We are still off work so not in the habit of waking early!

How's the new year treating everyone?

Nothing much to report here. AF has gone, started temping again. Just waiting to O!

No O for me yet. In frustration I did a FRER this morning... the faintest line came up at drying. So there is a good chance I still have hCG in my blood :( OPK a little darker today so I'm hoping the hCG is down to under 20 now and it won't prevent O. Tonnes of watery cm... I'm hoping that I O next week so that I can get this cycle out of the way.

There is zero chance that I'll get a bfp this time and I want it DONE.

That sucks :( I hope this cycle is short for you Hun!
Not long now until your home with Pete :)

Sorry Vivian : ( I hope this cycle is short so you can move forward!!!

Thanks guys - focussing on the future today - husband is driving around Denver looking at houses and locations (v important in light of my shitty in-laws deciding randomly yesterday that they are not in fact going to help us buy a house by loaning us some money until our house in Pittsburgh got sold when the tenant left in a few months... not sure what changed but after three months of looking we've had to change our price-point significantly and it's fair to say I've chanced my endearment-point with regards to my in-laws).

I don't want their stinking money now anyway. Idiots. We were days away from getting the paperwork signed for the loan.

Sorry to hear that vivian, how frustrating regarding the house

Cd3 for me finally after nearly being two weeks late. Going to temp this cycle as not ttc til march now. I'm going to take my deferred place for the great north run so have a 10k around may and the gnr in September to train for. Hopefully the training - getting fitter & losing weight will help with ttc. If I keep up with my training even if find out I'm pregnant I can comfortably still do the run up to 5/6months pregnant.

Amelia that really sucks about the money!

Jelly tots good luck with the training! I used to love running but I just can't be bothered anymore :rofl:

I used to live running too, so hard getting back into it after not doing any properly for two years. Was supposed to have done the gnr in 2011 but had just found out I was pregnant with monkey and my morning sickness was awful, coupled with an ankle injury so didn't get to do it. Had got up to about 10miles in my training through so hoping my muscles remember all that so not as hard. Who am I kidding, its going to hurt! Loved the feeling when I was out so hopefully that will return quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->