Angel Babies - Let's make our rainbows!

Hope you have a lovely time!

Erm they keep being different. Sometimes around the ovaries and other times like AF cramps.

Temperature creeped up again today. Still no crosshairs. Still watery CM. Cervix making its way down! Praying this isn't going to be anovulatory cycle! None of my usual O signs have been around!!

They sure are some pretty looking crosshairs!

I was/am anovulatory this month. I'm starting to spot a little bit and I think I'm about to get AF. I just hope that I get it around thursday rather than tomorrow.... because then I still have a chance of ovulating next time Pete comes to LA.

Awww that sucks Hun. I bet your glad it's coming to an end in a way aren't you?

FF moved my O date on by 1 day this morning.

Hallo ladies,

Can I join? I lost my baby on the 4th of December. Tomorrow it will be 6 weeks and I am still waiting for af. Once af arrive I will start charting again.

I usually have 30 day cycles, but after d&c I had a 42 day cycle. Af finally arrived yesterday and I started temping again this morning. My husband is away and will only return on the 13th of February so will hopefully have my next af by then and then can start ttc end of Feb, beginning March. I am taking the next month to add on vitamins and see what my cycle does with tracking it.

At the moment a good-prenatal, but on Friday I am going to get b-complex, D, C, Iron, Magnesium and extra folic acid. I will only take the extra folic acid for this one cycle as a booster since my pre-natal already have folic acid in it.

That sounds good :) I'm currently taking B6 and Folic Acid. The B6 seems to have really helped even out my cycles. :)

I've heard b6 is good, debating taking extra supplements next cycle. Just want to see how this one goes after af being two weeks late. So am I right with the good ones being b6 & d?

Jelly tots - it's good to take both because B6 does have loads of pro's, but vitamin D helps with producing healthy eggs. :)

Ooo that's interesting. I may looking into D for next cycle!

How's everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->