Angel Babies - Let's make our rainbows!

Ah yes the first few runs are not fun! It's alright once you get back into it. I think I probably would start again but the weather here is wet and cold at the minute and far to dark to run alone. I'd only be able to go once my son is in bed.

I quite like running in the cold and wet, get my faster times/longer distances before collapsing in a heap.
Dark nights aren't too bad for me cos I run with a head torch and I have one of those jackets with the built in led light across the back and on the front

It's not the dark that scares me it's who's hiding in the dark that does :wacko:

Been cramping on and off the last 2 days. Hope that means I am gearing up to O! I can't tell if CM is watery or creamy but cervix is HSO!

How's everyone else?

I hope this are all good signs, brunette!

I'm 8dpo today, and I've been cramping for 3 or 4 days now. I took a test this morning, and of course its still a BFN. I knew it would be, but I'm just so sick of
waiting!!! It was just an internet cheapie, so I'm not down about it yet. Hopefully in a few days!! Hows everyone else?

Thanks, brunette : ) I know its early, I'm just so stinking impatient I couldn't wait lol.

Hope you ov very soon brunette, I know what you mean about who's lurking but I feel quite safe as hubby in the forces so the guards and police do their rounds quite regularly which reassures me a bit probs wouldn't otherwise lol

Got my fx sbm, yep 8dpo is way early for ic's I find. Hang in there!

Haha 8DPO is VERY early! Good Luck

Today's hard, being reminded that I should have been having my 12 week scan this week sucks. I didn't deserve to lose my baby. I'm not a bad person :cry: It's so hard!!!

Having a hate day today - hate perfect pregnant people.

Testing? Is that a joke?

Amelia that is totally normal to feel. :hugs:

The testing question was for everyone babe.

No I know it was for everyone.. for me it's a total fucking joke.

Better topic - how good is sun? I got into work extra early today so I could leave early and I *might* even get to see the sun ;)

I wouldn't know :rofl: It's dark when I go to work and dark when I leave for home. I do miss it though! Is it warm where you are?

It's technically warm, as in, we avoided the polar vortex... lol

It's not "I'm going to nip down to the beach and skinny dip" warm.

I can't wait for summer again. I love having a full 12 hours of sun. Makes such a difference.

I've been cramping on and off for about 5 days and had no EWCM which I usually have from the day AF leaves. This cycle is weird!

How is everyone? Thread has gone a little quiet!

I'm in SF forgetting about TTC for two days and reconnecting and regrouping. What are the cramps like??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->