Angelynn Updates

Of course i'll share pics wobbles. I think I will let the camera avoid me though cause i'll probably be bawling my eyes out lol i'm so ready to have her at home. So keep your fingers crossed for me everyone that she'll be home in a week!! Today they took her off gavage feeds and are blending her oxygen again. So if they can wean her off enough in the next week there may even be a possibility that she might not even come home on it. But its not a big deal if she does.
And today she's FIVE POUNDS!!!! Holy cow I just can't beleive how much she's grown from 1lb 8 oz 12 inches long to 5lbs and 18 inches long. She just amazes me every day. She's now almost a "newborn: :D
And today she's 3 months old. I don't know where the time went. I sure hope the next week or so goes just as quick!!!

OMG, she's already 3 months, that's amazing, and congratulations on the 5 pounds, I know that's an amazing thing. I hope this week goes by really fast, so the day finally comes really fast, and like everybody else I'll be waiting for the most amazing pictures of Angelynn, the "Home Coming of Angelynn" :hugs:

Yay!! shes grown so much~ I'm so glad she will be coming home soon with you!

I cant believe shes 3 months old, thats crazy.

Pleased shes doing well still :)

xxx

Wow, 3 months old already. Time has flown. We're so pleased for you all :hugs:

Steph.. 5lbs in the NICU here she'd be a porker (jk) Im so happy for you guys, your journey gives me hope..

YAY! How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait until she comes home.

Hey hun, how heavy is little Angelynn now? I've just noticed on your signature that she's 7months old now :happydance: x

she's about 13 lbs now!!! And she's about 23 inches long.. maybe longer... I can't remember :) There's new pics of her in the gallery. I update in there weekly. did you have your baby gemz??

Hi steph,

glad she is doing well and that is a great weight . Charlotte at 11 months is now just over 15 lbs , she reached 13 lbs at about 9 months , and was the
same weight as Angel when born

she's about 13 lbs now!!! And she's about 23 inches long.. maybe longer... I can't remember :) There's new pics of her in the gallery. I update in there weekly. did you have your baby gemz??

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah I had my baby - a little girl (Isabelle) born on 12th May 2008 :cloud9:

Her weight gain is brilliant. Well done little Angel :happydance: She's gorgeous. I just couldn't believe that she was 7 months old already. I often think of her. Do you update her journey anywhere else - I don't search the forums as much as I did? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->