Angelynn Updates

Wow, 4 1/2 lbs! That's great news. She's definitely getting there, isn't she :) Sounds like she LOVES to eat too :D

As for the ROP, its great that it hasn't worsened. She's such a trooper. You must feel much better knowing that they aren't all too worried about it.

Glad to hear that she's doing so well and continues to grow more and more each day. :hugs:

awww she is so strong, a proper little trooper. I am so glad things are going well, I am sure she will be home with you soon :hugs::crib:

Steph, Its so wonderful to read how well she is doing! 4 1/2 pounds shes getting to be a BIG girl :) I'm so happy things are going well, it gives us such hope. :hugs:

Hi Steph, Sounds like Angel is doing great with no major problems and putting on weight, have they set a date for her coming home yet .

And don't worry about the ROP , if it was going to get worse it would have by now, we were very frustrated and worried as the ROP stayed the same for about 3 months, Charlotte came home 1 week before her due date but it was another 6 or 7 weeeks before the ROP finally sorted itself just before last christmas.

ps how is Jay doing

Thanks everyone :) She's doing very excellent and although we do not have a date yet for her homecoming they said MAYBE in 2 weeks!!!! OMG i'm soooo excited :happydance:
Her ROP has gotten a little bit better! She's out of the danger zone now which is great I was a bit worried. The eye doctor is very pleased and optimistic she will be just fine!
And they have slowly been weaning her oygen down. She's now at 35% so if she comes hom on oxygen it won't be for long I don't think.
She's also been taking bottle feedings very well. Yeseterday she only had 2 gavage feedings. They are just following her cues. But she was getting tired so they might put her back to 2 bottles 1 gavage.

So overall her progress is going GREAT and she will be home sooo soon. I didn't think we'd ever get to this point. Almost 3 months spent in the NICU it's been quite a ride. But I am ready to have my baby girl home in my arms. :)

aww glad she is doing well bet you cant wait to get her home xx

ah bless she sounds like she is doing fantastic xxx i bet ur so excited to eventually be getting her home xxx

wow,sounds like Angel is doing really well.I hope she comes home to you soon.

Glad she is doing so well. Fingers crossed she gets to come home soon.

I'm so glad she's doing well, I'm sure she will be home before you know it :hugs:

Great news! :) I hope you're able to have her home quickly.

fantastic, it will be lovely to have her home.

Well the nurses think that Angelynn could be home in just 2 more weeks!!! They are really trying to get her on just bottle feeds. Thats the main thing that they are working on with her. She's putting on weight steadily and she has no other problems. Her hearing exam went very well and her ROP has gotten a little bit better.
So my baby girl could be home in just 2-3 weeks i'm so excited :happydance:

omg!!!! im so excited too!! thts fab news hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"