Angelynn Updates

That's great news Steph!! Do you have to do a carseat test also? They have a carseat test here, where the baby has to sit in his carseat for one hour and remeber to breath. Was curious if its the same everywhere. Im so happy for you guys!!!! :hugs:

I'm so happy for you, I know she's going to be home soon. She's an amazing little girl :hugs:

Thats great news hun :) I bet you cant wait to have her there.

So pleased for you :)

xxx

YAY!! How exciting~ she will be home before you know it :)

Aww bless her shes doing brilliantly, i bet you just cant wait to get her home! must seem so surreal to you at the mo x

Glad to hear she is doing well!!! YAY! She'll be home in no time!

It's been ages since I've read your updates and I can't believe how much she's come on. It just seems like yesterday that she came into the world and soon she will be coming home. I am soooooo excited and pleased for you. xx

That's fantastic news hun. You must be so excited.

Well I am getting very nervous and anxious!!! I just hope the next 2 1/2 weeks go quick. I was out with my best friend today and her 2 week old and it really made me wish Angelynn was there with me too. She's so close to coming home. Im trying not to get too excited because anything can happen but now we're in the home stretch and it doesn't feel like it's going fast enough!! But she's definetely close and im just counting down the days.

Angel will have a couple of tests. The first one will be to let her have as much milk as she wants with her feeds and see if how her body reacts to the extra fluid.
Then she will have the car seat test. I don't think she'll have a problem with that. Her last Brady was Jan.17 so there's no worries about that.

And Aqua i'm really hoping that she's home before Feb.28 that was her due date. Just have to keep my fingers crossed :) There's still no definete coming home date but I know it's soon.

The nurses are worried about my milk production because they are running out milk faster then im producing it but they are short because i've been so busy lately and have had a hard time pumping the amounts required. I'm trying to get 6 bottles a day in but there's still so much to do so i'm having a hard time keeping up!!!
But not much else to report.:D

Thanks for being here for me ladies. I always look forward to updating you all. You've all been here for me from the start and i'm just so happy I found this forum. I've never known a kinder group of women. Just want to say thanks for everything :)

I am so glad things are going well. Fingers crossed Angel will be home before 28th. Hope you are keeping ok.

:headspin::happydance::headspin:

Ohh, can't believe she'll be coming home soon! I'm so happy for you hon! :hugs:
Are you going to be throwing a welcome home gathering for her? :D

Damn right we'll be having a coming home party :D She totally deserves one! LOL

Steph, Did Angelynn ever have a infection? They think Noah does by his blood work and he had become very tired not himself. Im really scared. He's back on the breathing machine as of yesterday. Was curious if this has happened to her..trying to find hope that he will pull through this. They asked me to sign a paper giving permisson to perform a spinal to see what type of infection it is, because his blood culture is still coming back clean. Did any of this happen to you? He was upto 14cc's every 3 hours, now they have stopped his feeds and Im worried he will drop weight, he's upto 2 lbs 3 oz. Did you go through any of this???

So happy to hear how well she's doing. I hope you get to bring her home really soon!

YAY!!! I am glad to hear that your little girl is coming home soon! How exciting. I hope you enjoy the party and every moment you have with her!

Steph, Did Angelynn ever have a infection? They think Noah does by his blood work and he had become very tired not himself. Im really scared. He's back on the breathing machine as of yesterday. Was curious if this has happened to her..trying to find hope that he will pull through this. They asked me to sign a paper giving permisson to perform a spinal to see what type of infection it is, because his blood culture is still coming back clean. Did any of this happen to you? He was upto 14cc's every 3 hours, now they have stopped his feeds and Im worried he will drop weight, he's upto 2 lbs 3 oz. Did you go through any of this???

Angelynn was showing signs early on of a possible infection so they just put her on meds to be on the safe side. Be she did not have a serious infection that required any special attention. We got very lucky with her!
What are the side effects of the spinal? They have no idea what it could be??
I know it's upsetting that Noah is on the ventilator again but it's for the best right now. I hope that hes not on it for too long. He seems very strong though so try to keep your chin up. These little babies are amazing fighters. Angels been through her fair share and it was stressful but I just looked forward to the day that I will be bringing her home. And now we are almost there!!!
Envision Noah at home playing and crawling on your floor and that will help u get through the days :) See him as a young healthy baby not a sick one. He's just a little bit early and just needs some special care. He will get better though :hugs: Good luck I hope he's ok!!

Steph what good news on her home coming soon

:wohoo:

Very pleased for you all!

How ar eyou & Jay?

Oh I can't wait for her first picture at home if you share :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members