Angus Castus

mrshazard94

Reaction score
Hello

Just wondering if anyone has any experience taking vitex Angus Castus tablets?

I have read lots of very good stories especially for people who like me have messed up period so I ordered some and the come later this week.

Would be great to hear some personal experiences?
Thank you :)

I took it in a tea form (in a mix of different herbs), called Fertilitea from fairhavenhealth.com! After a miscarriage 6 months earlier, I conceived the first cycle on that tea! I took it when TTC my next two children also. The longest it took me to conceive taking that tea was 2 cycles! Vitex (or agnus castus) is the most potent ingredient in there! I too had long irregular cycles! I hope it works for you! :flower:

Aww I'm so happy to find someone who has used it! it just came in the post so just took my first tablets. Hopefully it makes me ovulate or have a period either I'll be happy with!

I haven't had a period since having my son who is now nearly 15 months !!

Just wanted to give a little update

I think I have ovulated for the first time in 2 years as I got a positive OPK test which I haven't gotten since before ds so I am pretty sure the Angus castus has done something. Whether or not I get caught pregnant or I actually get a period I'm going to be happy. This is massive progression for me so finger crossed.

I'll hopefully update you in a couple weeks with some sort of news :)

I took Vitex (same thing) to conceive dd. I was on cd100 or something crazy and it brought in AF and I conceived next cycle! Made me ovulate cd20. I tried taking it again in preparation for ttc#2 but it didn't work for me this time so I'm on something else now, but worked great for dd.

So nice to hear positive stories, no I have the hard wait for the next couple weeks to see what happens it's all very exciting though that I even ovulated! :D what are you on now?

I'm using inositol now. Have had 3 regular cycles and I'm on the 4th. 32 day cycles now and ovulating cd18ish so nice long LP. Doing all the stuff it should!

Good that it's doing everything it should be hopefully you get a BFP this month :D

Hi how have you been getting on with it? I have just ordered mine from amazon and it should arrive tomorrow. A little nervous about taking it. How much do you taken and when do you stop taking it?

Hello!

So a little update. I have taken the vitex up until I thought I would/did ovulate and then didn't start again until I would have started my period I did this for 2 'cycles' and about to start my 3rd but the only difference this cycle is that it's actually a proper one as I have just started my first period in over 2 years so the vitex has definable helped blanace out my hormones. I'm so excited I'm like a kid at Christmas! Any way just might help a few who might be like me with VERY irregular periods !

X

I just wanted to update that I have recently found out I'm pregnant!! yay :) so I think it works - well it did for me!

FYI that period I had in October was my only one so I was very lucky to catch the egg that's was released :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->