announcing on facebook?

smitsusan5

call me kayte (:
Reaction score
hey all, yes im bored at home on my day off so alot of threads!
my FOB is going to tell his parents (finally!) after my scan where ill be 12+6, just wondering if you had any good ideas of how to announce it to all of my friends!
i was going to just do my scan as profile picture but seems abit boring...

I waited until I found out the sex, and posted a scan pic saying "can't wait to meet my little GIRL!" nothing too exciting :shrug:

I remember seeing a thread about this (I think in first tri) a long time ago. Maybe you could find it? There were a TON of cute creative ideas! :)

ermm what about
"our house is growing by two feet."
or take a picture of you and OH and add it then put the caption as something like
"oufits ~ £***
camera/phone ~ £***
knowing there is actually 3 in this picture ~ priceless"
"(OH's name) is going to become a daddy and i'm pretty sure its mine !!!"
just a few i found when i was pregnant that i liked

I'm sorry, i dont have facebook, so i have no idea :shrugs:

One I read a while ago was (tag OH's name) can I tell people I'm pregnant yet?

:D

I remember an old thread in first trimester, too, Krys. It was started by Lisaf. I will see if I can find it for you :D

For me, I was pretty boring. At 15 weeks I just started getting those baby-gaga updates on fb, so everyone saw & then knew. After I did that I started posting updates on doctor's visits & such, too. So, yeah. Nothing too exciting. :/

Good luck! :flow:

[EDIT] -- Here's that thread I was talking about-- TONS of great ideas on it!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/441202-creative-facebook-announcements.html

or take a picture of you and OH and add it then put the caption as something like
"oufits ~ £***
camera/phone ~ £***
knowing there is actually 3 in this picture ~ priceless"

That's what I did for mine :) It was really fun to see people's reactions.

Oh how exciting :) I announced by posting bump pictures and letting people start in with the stupid questions! LOL. But I had a cute way of announcing the sex!! I posted a poem on my facebook saying..."Tiny fingers, tiny toes, little itty bitty clothes! Football, baseball, lots of toys... Guess what! It's a BOY!!!!"

Oh how exciting :) I announced by posting bump pictures and letting people start in with the stupid questions! LOL. But I had a cute way of announcing the sex!! I posted a poem on my facebook saying..."Tiny fingers, tiny toes, little itty bitty clothes! Football, baseball, lots of toys... Guess what! It's a BOY!!!!"

Omg I love the poem, i will steal it if I have a boy its soo cute!:blush:

Omg I love the poem, i will steal it if I have a boy its soo cute!:blush:

:thumbup: steal away girl!! I was I the office still waiting for all my results to come back from the doctor so I had my moms friend look up a cute poem to post and I definitely think that was the best one!!

I was like 25 weeks along when I told people (my LO was born w/ a cleft lip, was high-risk and we didn't know if he'd have any other syndrome, so I kept it a secret quite a looong time) anyways, I just said "I figured it's time to announce I'm 25 weeks pregnant and due with a little boy in June!" It was really boring LOL.

I announced by posting a picture of the test :p

my family all put i'm going to be a gran, uncle.....
and then everyone found out haha

I LOVE "(OH's name) is going to become a daddy and i'm pretty sure its mine !!!

:haha: I haven't decided when to announce but I might use that with a piccy :D

My friend is due with her 2nd and put 'uh oh looks like (oh's name) did it again!' with a scan pic.

I waited until my 21week scan as I had a Mc beforeand didn't want to announce to early this time, but I was huge so most people knew already :haha:
'So here is our beautiful baby boy' *(with a couple of scan pics)*

I will be putting something up after our gender scan, ours will more than likely be

"In 2009 i gave OH a son for his birthday in 2011 his giving me a (gender) for mine"

I said guess who's going to be a dad? when I first found out and when I knew they were twins I said double the fun with a picture. Nothing too exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->