Announted to Family, DSD AND work this week!

gaves99

DD May 2014, DSD Aug 2003
Reaction score
Busy bees over here!

All DH family was together this week for a birthday so we figured why not!? I had hit 12 weeks and things have been going better. We sat DSD (10 years old) down before party to share the news with her. I couldnt have asked for a better reaction! "YEEESSS! FINALLY!!!" Oh, ok, Ill take it! She is rooting for a brother which surprised me too. When we got to party, we let her gather everyone around so she could say "Im going to be a big sister!!!"

I typically work from home but had a few meetings this week so went into the office. On Tuesday morning I gathered my team to tell them the news. Most were super excited... my boss not so much. Barely got a congrats out of him, expected reaction! Then proceeded to tell the rest of the office.

Lots of excitement this past week with dropping the news on people. For the most part, I am starting to sleep a little better (up to 4 hours at a time from 2) and feeling slightly less nauseous. Its exciting now that people actually know and I can talk about things in much more of a public forum without worrying about who can hear... :thumbup:

Congratulations! It is always excited to let others in on the excitement of a baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->