Annuals

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Do your kids get any annuals for Christmas?
They don't seem to be as popular as they used to be I've noticed.
I used to love receiving Bunty annuals and Beano annuals each year as a child and still have a few of them now.
Which ones did you used to enjoy and which ones are you getting your kids? ❤️

My Nan got the girls one a few years back. I've never got them one though. X

I’ll sometimes grab one if I see them cheap in Poundland or such but I find they end up shoved in a cupboard never to be bothered with again

Ah haven’t bought Noah an annual yet but used to love getting them as a child! Might have to have a look for one for him! I used to get the Beano or Dandy ones. Think I even got a Barbie one one year.

I used to love them when I was younger!
I still have a couple of rupert the bear annuals!
Ive picked up the roblox and minecraft one for Rio, and ill get Niko the peppa pig one. Though to be honest they dont bother with them all that much.

Mine have had a couple of LOL and Minecraft ones, but I can't say they were really that interested in them

mine have had the odd one here and there but not as a regular thing.

I used to love annuals and always get dd one. She's had paw patrol and Thomas and this year it's numberblocks.

We don’t buy them either !

I used to buy my brother the Ripleys Believe it or not annuals he soon outgrew those too !
I have seen them in Home and Bargain though

I always get them one every year. This year the youngest has pokemon and eldest has match of the day. They are often quite cheap in Smyths.

I don’t buy them anymore. Thomas has no interest in them.

My oldest was really into the LOL annuals for a bit. She's on the autistic spectrum so she tends to get wrapped up in learning as much as she can about things she's interested in. I'll probably get the kids one each if they're on a good offer like £2-3, just something else to do during the dreary winter ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->