another 12 week scan!

T

tinytoes

it seems it's the week for it.

Had our scan today - saw little fingers, toes, the heart, the brain and all sorts! The little mite was sleeping so the scanner gave it a little wiggle and we saw it move for the first time which was amazing!! ..looked a bit grumpy to start with...i would be too if i was shaken awake!!

baby burkel 12.4wk 2.jpg

I am not sure why they have written 2nd Tri on the scan...we're only in the 12th week.....maybe they do things differently here (was a scan in Switzerland).

It was my first abdo scan - they dont half press hard don't they!!

the measuerements put us as one day behind the previous estimates, but I expect this could be just from a mis measuer somewhere or at some time.

We also had the scan of the neck for Downs and a blood test. Still waiting for final results but scanning lady said all looked fine.

Anyway, it was a good day :)

Thats good news! Glad everything went well. You're right, does seem to be the week for it. Looking forward to mine in 12 days!!!! Can't wait

Aww glad everything went ok!

Another fabby photo. Glad everything went well for you both. Its def the week for scans, I´ve got one tomorrow as well!

Awwww cute photo! I can't wait to see little Beano wriggling around in there. 4 weeks and 3 days to go! Not that I'm counting :blush:

Brilliant pic! I am glad all went well babe! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->