• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another CBFM question

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Ladies

I have decided I am not going to use my CBFM this next month, I am just going to 'go with the flow', go away to Cornwall next week, have some drinks, not take any supplements and concentrate on looking forward to my new job. So basically a NTNP month. Need a break from the stress of ttc.

However, I would usually reset my CBFM tomorrow morning by pressing the 'm' button for CD1. Do I need to remove the batteries from my monitor otherwise surely it will just continue to count up the days and think I'm having a mega-long cycle? Won't that then mess up its memory of my last two cycles?

x

The monitor re-sets itself anyway, so it doesn't really matter if it thinks you have a super long cycle (its just a machine and i suppose you're only using it to pinpoint ov anyway..)

I have messed about with mine a lot (over 3 years!) and it always seems to work. For instance, i started using it again after my 2 mc's, which meant it was on cd99 once, lol! No probs. I also don't always start poas when it tells me to but wait nearer ov as ov later in the cycle. I also, don't bother putting sticks in after i get the first peak either.

I personally wouldn't worry. If you want to set it do...and then forget it. Or don't set it and wait until you want to. Either way it will read as a long cycle but as soon as you start feeding it sticks it should still be able to read the oestrogen and lh hormone, regardless.

Good luck and all the best. Hope you have lots of fun going NTNP this month! :)

Good to know the CBFM can be left, I am thinking of not using it as it seems to get me too stressed. Going back to just the test strips! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->