ANOTHER cloth troubleshooting question...

sun

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Im using thirsties covers with my prefolds, but I find that they leave dark red marks around LOs legs. I tried fastening them looser, but was getting leaks. I really want the prefolds to work, but have so far only had success with happy heinys pockets ...
Can anyone help?

Is it irritation or looking like it is from it being too tight? I know some babies are sensitive to PUL so they will get red irritation where it touches. But if it looks like it's too tight...if it's not actually too tight I wouldn't be worried, sometimes that happened with Hayden, especially when he was little because he just sat in the same spot so the diaper sat exactly the same, he wasn't crawling and moving it around some you know? So it would leave a mark just from sitting at that same spot for a long time but it def wasn't hurting him or too tight

Adam gets marks from Motherease wraps but they don't seem to bother him and they work really well, so I try to ignore them. I figure he's more upset when his clothes get randomly wet, so am doing my best to keep the leaks down.

i would suggest u try some different wraps, i only really get on with motherease velcro wraps, i have one motherease poppers and it is good but not as good imo, the motherease velcro have also fitted long past they said they should, leyla is now about 20something lbs, not sure exactly, she was 20lbs in about october lol last time i got her weighed and they say they fit up till 18lbs i think but still fit her perfect

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->