ANOTHER CRAZY question from me!!!!!

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
SO last night i was having MAJOR symptoms and thought for sure this is it! Then I woke up this morning and was starving... another good sign... went to my nephews soccer game and i was having A LOT of pinching going on... another good sign!!! Well then afterwards we went to eat with my Mom and we rode with her and her Suburban need shocks BAD and i rode in the very back... :dohh: I was flopping around EVERYWHERE. I swear my head almost hit the top of the car once. Then all day... no symptoms. I wonder if the bumpy car ride could have cause implantation not to happen??? I've tried to research this on my own because i feel like such an idiot even asking but i can't find anything on it. :cry: HELP give me an honest answer....

wait implantation doesnt happen until 7-10 dpo???????????????? :happydance: I <3 to answer my own questions lol

I dont think anything affects implantation honey. There are women who go jogging, horseback riding, everything, who still manage to fall pregnant. Just relax....FAR easier said than done, Lol.

I don't think a bumpy car journey would stop you implanting. Good luck

Hehe I get totally paranoid about sneezing or coughing during tww! Thinking if babys trying to implant I'm shaking things up by sneezing or whatever!!

But honestly I think you'll be fine!!! Prob not much happening at the mo, but soon enough your wee bean will be snuggling into position gettin ready for the nxt 9 months!!

Baby dust! Xoxo

I'm 100% sure you are fine.. you probably haven't implanted quite yet but should soon - and women pound on treadmills and do a ton of other things and are fine! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->