Another faint line..updated pics....

i can see the lines without turning the screen!
My early bfp's with harry were like that on ic x

Definitely see a line! Congratulations!

Wow babe, I think this may be your bfp :dance: I think the brown discharge is implantation aswell..

Im so happy for you :dust::dust:

Donna xxx

babes believe it or not the cheapys like superdrug and tescos really are good tests i got a :bfp: on superdrug at just 9dpo yet a clear blue digi told me neg and i was actually preg, also if u are experiancing implantation only now then u wouldnt really be getting any line as implantation has to be complete for the hormone to start rising in the body, i do see pink lines and a line on the invert on ur above tests and it defo looks good BUT if these are :bfp:'s then implantation has already happened hunny, i would defo say bfp with what i can see and also brown spotting i ALWAYS get in early preg and it quite common i do also get implantation spotting too, oh so exited hope this ur bfp babes xxxxx :dust: xxxx

babes believe it or not the cheapys like superdrug and tescos really are good tests i got a :bfp: on superdrug at just 9dpo yet a clear blue digi told me neg and i was actually preg, also if u are experiancing implantation only now then u wouldnt really be getting any line as implantation has to be complete for the hormone to start rising in the body, i do see pink lines and a line on the invert on ur above tests and it defo looks good BUT if these are :bfp:'s then implantation has already happened hunny, i would defo say bfp with what i can see and also brown spotting i ALWAYS get in early preg and it quite common i do also get implantation spotting too, oh so exited hope this ur bfp babes xxxxx :dust: xxxx

Thanks hun....i dont know what to think now....The test i took today was a 10mlU/ml the other three that i took before were either 20 or 25mlU/ml. Would that make a difference in my result of todays test?? The first three i took with the 25mU/ml all had lines. Todays test was a 10mlU/ml and had no line.....:dohh:

well im sorry but this is prob gonna confuse u more...now 10miu is more sensitive than 25miu hence the number being lower it means it needs a lower amount of hcg to pick up the hormone, now quick question are u using FMU with the tests, if not this may expain why u getting different results from different miu's, i wouls suggest using a 10miu with morning urine hunny as its most concertrated by then, like i said b4 i got lines on cheapies from superdrug as they were 25miu i think but clear blue digi was telling me neg due to them being 50miu and my hormone had not reached this yet, try superdrug huns or tesco there fab and very sensitive as well as cheap and do trust them many women on here inculding me swear by them xxxxx good luck hunny xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"