another newbie!

kategt

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just found this site whilst nervously surfing the net trying to see if my 6 week period type pains are a sign of m/c. I am so very thankful to the posts already here, and it looks like a good board, so thought I'd join in!

My story? Well, we've been ttc'ing for 6 years now, had one IVF treatment end of last year which stopped growing after 5 weeks, which was pretty hard to handle, however we've just managed all by our selves! Can't quite believe it, as to how it happened in the end, I'm sure god had a hand in it!

So here I am, it'll be great to share some concerns and views with you all!
Kate:hi:

Hi Kate :wave:
Welcome to B'N'B
Congratulations and i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months, well 7 1/2 now :)

:hi:Hello:hi:
Welcome to BNB and congratulations!!!
Wooooooooooooooo!!!
:wohoo:
xxx

Hi Kate and welcome to baby and bump. Congrats on you bfp . You will love this board everyone is very helpful.

welcome to b and b congrats on ur bfp xxxx

hi there...

i am a real believer in things happen for a reason and it must have just been your time!! its fantastic news, im also a newbie on here but everyone seems very welcoming and no doubt any questions/fears you may have they will try and help you with!

take care
h x

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. That is a lovely story. I wish you the best for the remainder of your pregnancy. x

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/thglitter.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->