Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Reaction score
OK Ladies.. I know there is a bunch of us due to be fertile around if not on Valentines Dayor around Valentines Day. I'm fertile from the 13 to the 17 or 18th LOL...

Get busy ladies... Time to mark the calender and get :sex::sex: :sex: Catch that eggy!!

Lets symptom spot like crazy... Lets take this journey together... Post up ladies...

Lets see how many :bfp: we can get this round... Think positive and visualize it and it will happen :)

Sending tons and tons of baby dust to everyone!! Heres to our :bfp: Come on Ladies, post up, lets see how many :bfp: we get this round... Everyone join in and support each other and let us know how things are going, hope we all catch the eggy!!

Let the List begin... 46 Ladies so far... Awaiting good news...

Hopin & Prayin

Ms. Laura

Ms_jodi 19

katertots

babymumma6

mamicoch

sanjlica

Rachel1981

NDH

TTC Fay

faith 82

Tina Bee

lovin life

Xuxa :bfp: 3-9-11

LittleAngel09

BabyDustX

breckahdee

tps001

Veronicaco :bfp: 3-2-11

Poppeteer

Angel girl86

sjbno1

LKF

Mandyloo :bfp: 3-25-11

AprilShowers1

Duffy

Starlight11

Tina Bee

Nightnurse

Justkeeptryin

babyluck :bfp: 2-26-11

Abs522

SKP

Alie

Quartzbaby :bfp: 2-26-11

bellaxgee

teresapk

Wanna-b-mummy Our 1st :bfp: on 2-25-11 :happydance:

jules 2488

aliwnec10

Sweetdot

Quartzbaby

Cinona

buttercup3

MRS_HJO :bfp: 2-26-11

oneway :bfp: 3-2-11

I'm with you. I should be due to ov in the next week or so. I'm so excited. Been checking cm every day and bd'ing once a day every night. I don't temp even though I should. Just thinking it will happen when it happens. My fx'ed for this month. Good luck to all!

Also went to the adult toy store and bought a few things that hopefully won't make bd'ing seem like a chore. I think he'll like what I got. Waiting for kids to go to bed so we can try some of them out. :)

I'm in ladies. I'm due to ovulate on valentines day or so. Started taking Fertilaid this cycle so hopefully it won't mess with my O date too much!

I am in, due to ovulate on feb 16th.

Baby dust to everyone!!!!

xoxo

Hey guys I'm also due to ovulate around 14-17th so excited just want it now!!

Baby dust to all

Also went to the adult toy store and bought a few things that hopefully won't make bd'ing seem like a chore. I think he'll like what I got. Waiting for kids to go to bed so we can try some of them out. :)

He he, I have an "adult" party on Fri, so will be getting lots of tips & 'aids' to help us along our way.......:blush:

Should be ovulating somewhere between 10th & 15th, which is a bit of a bummer as it's when my night shifts fall.......will just have to get BD-ing during the day instead!

Good luck to everyone this month & lots of :dust: to all!!

Bring on the :bfp: 's

:D

this might be a tmi for some of you but i find calling hubby into the bathroom after ive lit candles and turned out the light and im all wet and slippery in the shower seems to do the trick and doing it doggy in the tub lol like i said tmi

I think I should ov on the 19th Feb, so I'm in!

:wave: Hey all... Toys... umm I'm heading out the door to get me some too.. Men loves toys and they make for one or many Amazing orgasms.... :lol:

I have a feeling this thread is going to be a lucky thread... ALOT of :bfp: on the way..
I'll post up names as we go, I just hope I can keep up... :haha:

Spreading baby dust all around us... FX'd we get our :bfp:

Anybody else near or around Valentines Day wanna join in the maddness... :lol:

I'm fertile from the 10th (o_O Tomorrow!) to the 16th, according to my calendar. Supposed to O on the 14th or 15th though, so I don't know how it figures I'm fertile on the 16th...

:dust: to everyone!

Jumping on the fiance and hoping for a baby this Valentine's day!

I'm in, due to ovulate around the 10th-14th

I should be ovulating on Valentines day, but it feels like I might O in the next couple of days. I'm getting cramps. Yay me!

I'm in too! Due to O at some point next week...probably closer to the 15th or 16th though :)

I was wrong about my cycle I think! I won't O til the 16th-18th now, hope it's still ok to be here, as I'll def be fertile ON Valentine's day lol.

I'm in too!lots and lots of baby :dust: to all of us...
hope we all get our Valentine's babies.. And yes, i have my toys ready too. ha ha ha ha

:blush:Well I did'nt have time for a toy run... :lol: Tonight I did the :sex: twice and my OH is freaking out because he oops twice, damn men can't make up there minds and I thought Women were bad.. I'm not fertile for one today and I don't become fertile till the 13th... What is the chance I could get pregnant for real... I told him you don't want a baby right now then cover it up ..:dohh::dohh: I'm so mad at him right now, oh well... Guess we'll see... Let the symptom spotting begin... :haha: I'm just lost for words right now, like I was tryin to trap him, no he needs to grow up and take some responsibility for his actions I'm just in complete shock over his behavior... GRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->