Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

hi girls...in case you havent heard bella had her wee girl...

hope your well bella, cant wait to see photos!

i go in 2morrow!!!!

Congratulations Bella!

Good luck for tomorrow Trixie!

I'm Team Pink ladies! Isobel Lily :D

Only 15 weeks left :shock:

thats great rach a wee girl. I love the name too, im sittin here 4m 8 this mornin,still not down yet. Hopefully ill have some news soon. X

Oh congratulations Bella!!

I'm team pink too!! Emma Mai is the favourite at the minute, but not 100% yet!

Hope all has gone well today trixie, can't wait for some more good news!xx

well im home and no baby yet!!!...

the procedure was very sore but not afterwards which is good, i got a cocktail of drugs and gas and air, but felt everything!

the cervix is still up and closed, i think he said it was prosterior?? so i am going in on monday next week to get induced...he said he will use the gel to make it happen quicker.....i will have to get googlin!

i also had my first real internal and omg it hurt....there was a real tender part and he said that it was babys head that he was touching!....i think if the cervix was open he would have broke my waters but he said he couldnt even feel the opening! so i have another week and by next tue i will have my baby!! whoo hoo at 38 + 4 wekks......i cant wait..

hot baths have been reccommended, so thats the plan tonight!!

conor james whelan was born 17th jan at 18.50 via emergency c section. labour 10 hours and was awful! was ok till 6cm and then got epidural...the 2nd epidural didnt work so i had to be knocked out!

...im doing ok, have a wound infection, surprise surprise!!! so its very sore....and belly hasnt gone down at all! no one tells you that, none of my clothes fit me or are too tight on the wound so have to do some online shopping today!

conor is adorable i could just eat him up....breastfeeding has stopped and i put him on aptamil and he likes it! nights have been a nightmare but he is generally a very good baby....the sleepless nights are so worth it! you will all be experiencing this soon!

ill get more time tomorrow to update you and read through the posts properly... xxx

Congratulations trixie. Hope you feel better soon x

Congratulations hun!

So pleased to read all these lovely baby announcements and bfps. As the proud first BFP of this thread :haha: I am very proud!

x

Congrats Trixie!!

What happened with the nursing....I'm doing both bf'ing and ff'ing. I really despise nursing, but I'm pushing through for my girl at least until I go back to work in 3 months.

How are you ladies doing?? I'm missing being pregnant SO much!

every time i put him to the breast he screamed.....so i expressed the colostrum for 3 days and gave him formula as well....
i tried to latch him on last night but he only took 2 sucks and then screamed!

the tommy tipee pump is crap in comparison to the industrial medela pump in the hosp....so cant even express anymore!

hi ladies!! just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing?!

:wave:

We're doing good! Isobel Lily arrived 5 days late on 28th April following a 30 hour labour and EMCS for foetal distress and failure to progress. Also had a few other complications which led to a week in hospital and us both very poorly but we're all better now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->