Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Don't know if ovulated but I'm so going to give it a try.

Hopin&prayin i'm confused...are you not TTC?

:blush:Well I did'nt have time for a toy run... :lol: Tonight I did the :sex: twice and my OH is freaking out because he oops twice, damn men can't make up there minds and I thought Women were bad.. I'm not fertile for one today and I don't become fertile till the 13th... What is the chance I could get pregnant for real... I told him you don't want a baby right now then cover it up ..:dohh::dohh: I'm so mad at him right now, oh well... Guess we'll see... Let the symptom spotting begin... :haha: I'm just lost for words right now, like I was tryin to trap him, no he needs to grow up and take some responsibility for his actions I'm just in complete shock over his behavior... GRRRR

Hey, what happened?? Have you managed to talk it out now?
:hugs:

Hi LittleAngel09, my DD birthday is also on the 25th of September :flower:
Hopin&prayin - have you sort it out?

Just found out that if I get pg this cycle due date will be 11/11/11, should be similar for everyone else who Os around this time too!

25th Sept 2010??? Have you been ttc long??[/QUOTE]

no!!she was born 2007...just the same day...lol only just started TTC...

Good Luck Xuxa catch the eggy... :sex: :sex: :sex:

That would be an amazing date 11/11/11, I know someone who is getting married that day actually, how cool is that...

Yes I'm TTC this is my 2nd round and he is just having a panic attack, he'll be fine. Men these days... If he was so concerned he would wrap it up and he never does, I think he's getting pressure from his mother, my god he's 43 and so am I ... :shrug:
After last night I'm not sure either with his attitude, I had a mommas boy and I don't think I can take around round... Its in God's hands now... We'll find out soon...
and watch Valentines Day rolls around and he'll not use anything again... Oh and I ordered preseed... :lol:

What do you think my chances are this early? I've heard of women getting pregnant right after there period, uggg the wait...

I'm off to work, be back on late tonight, any advice would be helpful..

Can I join ladies :)

Most fertile times from 13th - 18th so count me in too please!

DH and I hoping for our Valentines day baby! Good luck and baby dust for all our BFP's this month x

Sure the More the Merrier .... Wow your dates are right there with mine... I'm starting to get nervous for some reason :lol: My OH is being weird now so who knows how its gonna go for me on Valentines Day, guess I'm gonna have to just take it :haha:

I'm super excited for everyone... A Bizillion tons of baby dust to us all :dust: :dust: :dust:

Im in!!! the bf has a romantic night planned for saturday to celebrate valentines day instead of monday cuz we both work. and it works out perfecttttt!!!:)

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!

Hopin&prayin, he'll snap out of it..lol
we need to work hard this month ladies..i would love that date - 11/11/11!!
btw, how do you girls get those predictions on what you are having - boy, girl, twins...???

Hello Ladies,

I wanna join. I'm due to ovulate either today through the 14th. My cycles have been ranging from 28-30 days so I'm hoping I can catch the eggy this cycle. We are going on a little getaway this weekend (YAY!!) so it's going to be a lot of love in the air!!

Good Luck Ladies. Wishing Everyone a:bfp:

Hopin&prayin, he'll snap out of it..lol
we need to work hard this month ladies..i would love that date - 11/11/11!!
btw, how do you girls get those predictions on what you are having - boy, girl, twins...???

I found these psychics on here, they have a post in general discussions or go to there site Sandra Gibbs, Cheri22, Brooke777 and there is Jenny Renny as well, there is destiny leafs on Ebay and Gail as well. I really liked Sandra and Cheri22, Cheri is more in depth in her readings it costs more but she will tell you about your child its awesome, I'm waiting for mine as we speak, she does take longer but its sooo worth it.

And yeah he better or else... :haha:

:wave: Welcome ladies... Glad you could join us... Let the :sex: begin... :lol:

Hey ladies, hope you're all looking forward to your weekend of :sex: and feeling positive!!

I'm on a bit of a downer today, been having a tough time in work, & got a showdown booked in for tomorrow.....:grr:

Also, and I'm aware I could sound selfish here, but my friend is heavily pregnant, due to give birth in the next week.
It's not that I'm not pleased for her, it's just I got pregnant at the same time as her and miscarried. There would have only been 10 days between us. Now all she does is complain about how hard it is being pregnant. And all I want to do is scream!!!:hissy:

Anyway, rant over, let's concentrate on seducing our OH's this weekend!!

Good luck, and lots of :dust: to all you lovely ladies!!

Ohh hun, I'm so sorry, rant on... Its ok. Is'nt it funny when everywhere you look someone is pregnant GRRRR...

BTW I had some lovely brown spotting with some stringy stuff, I'm so grossed out... what is up with that?? had a lil cramping before hand as well, now nothing is going on :shrug: any ideas??

Ok so I'm fertile from today til the 16th according to FF. I checked my cm yesterday and it was watery and a little egg whiteish. I got so excited. Then tonight I checked and I got alot of just creamy cm. I hope I didn't ov early. I only go by my cm I don't temp or use opk's. Any thoughts? Even if I did ov I'll be bd'ing all next week because that's when FF predicts I'll ov. Good luck to all!
hopin&prayin: I hope and pray that everything works out the way you want. Special baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->