Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

ohhh sounds positive Ms. Laura.... I'm crossing everything for ya hun... now the wait... GRRR... You'll be the first on the list with a :bfp:

Thank you btw... I'm not sure what is going on, its strange, I thought I was over AF, cleaned up and we had :sex: twice. maybe I was'nt done with AF, could I get pregnant then? I have been googling my brains out... :lol: Ugg here comes the cramps... grrr

Good Luck Ms Laura... sending tons and tons of baby dust your way... Keep me posted...
I need some good news...

H&P when was your last period? If you're due to ov soon then it wasn't that long ago. I don't know. Maybe the bd'ing knocked some blood loose a little bit or tore something I'm not sure. Sounds weird to me. And just like you i google everything! Is it possible to have ov spotting? Keep us posted!

Thats the issue, I really did'nt have a full on period, it was strange. I have tested and got a BFN... Maybe I'm just restarting? It could be OV spotting but not sure grrr..
I'm not due to OV in 6 days...I'm not worried, I'm not due to OV for a week. I'm fertile from Feb 13-18, the 18th I OV... Just gonna have to sit it out and see. IF I was still on my period per say its possible I could still get pregnant... or maybe as you said it might be from having sex and it was old lining? eww gross... :lol:
I'm shrugging it off and looking forward to :sex::sex: :sex: on Valentines Day

Got a high on my cbfm today so sounding good for my valentines day O! Fx everyone xxx

Ooooh me me me!

I'm due to ov on 14th feb..... Which wouldn't be too bad except mil is staying over to look after lo cos of my work..... So she'll be in the room next door! :wacko:

It's not stopping me dammit.... I feel lucky this month!! :happydance:

Good luck ladies xx :flower:

I'll probably OV on VDay or thereabouts as well so count me in :). I have a lot of hope for this cycle :thumbup:. Best of luck to all of us!!

I'm confused.... This is my first month of actively ttc, instead of ntnp'ing so it's all new to me.....:dohh:

If I'm due to ovulate on 14 th, when do we dtd? Before, on the day, or after?
Sorry for the stupid questions :haha:

Start BDing now Poppeteer! 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 17th will have you well covered.

hi girls, can i join please :) i'm due to ovu tomorrow - although i think it'll be on Sunday as currently I have no signs at all :( i'm hoping for a romantic valentines BFP :D

your thread has made me giggle today :) i'm gonna bring the big guns out this weekend HAHA :D good luck everyone xx

Start BDing now Poppeteer! 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 17th will have you well covered.

Thanks for this lovely!

I am getting that dull twinge that I get mid-cycle when I'm close to ovulation... Now how to get hubby in the mood after a long hard day at work..... :shrug:

If you have any tips on how to get a tired hubby in the mood I'm all ears lol.

Can i join? Just ovulated and :sex:, hopefully we caught the egg.

Def toys!!!ha ha ha ha ha you could get even more naughty...but maybe i shouldn't say it here.lolol my OH has been quite available...not tha ti expected anything else.lol i think he'll keep me TTC for ever!!!!!:haha:

Ok so I checked my cm this morning and it was scarce and sticky. I'm pretty sure I ov'd yesterday since I had ewcm on wednesday. Since I ov'd yesterday I figured I could squeez in one more BD. So we DTD but he pulled out!!! Omg I couldn't believe it! Did he change his mind about TTC? So I think I'm out this month. I think we did it toomuch. Every am and pm. but that's not enough time to reproduce healthy sperm. We'll see but I'm not getting my hopes up. Good luck to all you ladies!

He pulled out, OMG Seriously WOW maybe he's having second thoughts.... If you guys had sex before OV you still have a chance... I don't know what is up with guys these days its sooo frustrating I'm so there with ya hun... :hugs:

Well me and the OH are fighting, looks like I may be out unless the :sex: during the time I was kinda on AF (I was'nt flowing, nothing) I had that spotting and mild cramps..
Looks like were over... I'm so sick of his shit right now, he's lucky that I'd want to have a child with him, please... I really wanted to have a baby with my X... He's a hottie... We've been chatting again, maybe I'll invite him over for a Valentines Day romp... :haha:
SICK SICK SICK of Men and there BS... Sorry for the rant... its one of those days...

I just want some swimmers so I can have a baby, my time is so ticking now... grrr

Sorry to hear that hopin&prayin! Men can be so frustrating! I have a uncooperative man at the moment to! :dohh: so annoying!

Hope you sort things out :)

Thank you, He's pouting right now... I texted him and told him I was sexually frustrated and he said F U go find someone to take care of that... OMG I was just kidding... GRRR
I'm giving up on his dumb ass, such a child and he's 43... He's put me through so much shit its not worth it anymore...

Wishing you ladies lots of luck and tons of baby dust... I'm throwing in the towel...

I'll keep posting results, or if anything changed...

Oh gosh Hun :( I hope things blow over Hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->