Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

thats great mami.....im offically more preg than i have ever been! im off work....nesting...totally broke and im soooo excited!!!!

Woo hoo!!
Relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! It seems to be going quickly now!xx

well girlies....how are ye all getting on????

im at the stage now wer i cant wait! im so over being preggers!!!.....its awful but i havent really enjoyed being preg at all, although now that i am feeling him turn and kick, thats nice, but the stress is soooooo hard!

I cant wait to have her out of my belly and in my arms!! i haven't really enjoyed this pregnancy much either, trix.

ah i love your new pic bella, she is beautiful x

I'm doing well. We're getting there slowly with the preparations :)

i cant believe you girls are already into your 2nd trimesters already! goes so quickly! and i can't believe we are still the only 4 who stuck around in here! haha

had doctors appt the other day as i am going every 2 weeks now and looks like i am measuring 3 weeks ahead! ahh! going for a growth scan in 2 weeks to see just how big this baby is and her position.

thats great, let us know how you get on....i think my baby was 2 pound 10 oz at the last visit and has always measured one week ahead. think that was at 28+4. my next app is next tue...i hope he will be up to 3 pounds...

cant decide on names...oh doesnt want to decide until he is born but i want to be prepared...
wat you think of
connor james
cathal james
daniel james
rory james
sean james
james is oh name!!!!

i love connor james! will you call him anything for short, like cj?

I love Connor James!

I'm also biased on James as a middle name. We've settled on our names already, just waiting to see if we're pink or blue!

Our names are Nathan James for a boy and Isobel Grace for a girl :)

i love connor james too, but oh doesnt like connor so havent mentioned names in a long time....im going to wait until he is here then i will pounce it on him!!!

not sure if i would call him cj but its not a bad nickname to have when he is older!

i only ask because if we were having a boy, christopher john was one of our names and we were going to call him cj! so adorable!

Haven't been on here in ages.....!

Rach, have you found out yet what you're having? I find out in 2 weeks, that's if baby cooperates at the 20wk scan! If not hubby said he'll get a 4d scan as a xmas pressie :)

I'm having a really good pregnancy so far! Feeling better now than I have in ages as far as tiredness goes, but other than that, great!!

Hope you're all well! Not too long left for some!xx

i cant believe you girls are 20 weeks already! time is going wayyy too quickly!

hi guys, i have had an exciting couple of days....NOT!!!

i was taken in to hospital on wed with shivering and fever symptoms....tests came back that i had a vaginal infection...my heart rate was 120 and the baby was up on 170....slightly high!....my urine results are not back yet but they wer convinced i have a kidney infection too...a double wammy! i got a swab taken on tue, so its prob the interference down below that caused the bacterial infecton!

so i had to stay in hosp on wed nite and got home eventually late last nite. they gave me IV antobiotics and now im on oral antibiotics for 5 days....i only came off the flagyl last thursday.....so i think im offically allergic to pregnancy!

baby is kicking the life out of me which is a good thing...but i feel like crap! the doc says its now full steam ahead for the 9th jan....i think he must be thinking that taking the stitch out then will put me into labour.....im dreading it.

i do hope i can hold out till the 9th though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->