Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

aw rach im sorry :( trix theres not hiding it anymore for me either! i find out the sex on aug 12th! its going wayyyy to fast!

hey girlies, how are you all?

im absolutely wrecked !!! you would think that i was carrying 3 im that big! i also have a low placenta to add to all my complications!
have a scan on the 1st sept, hoping they will tell me the sex!

Hopefully they will!

I'm good, finally got a job but don't think we'll be TTC after this cycle whilst I get settled in at work.

congrats thats great, your chart looks good too! i would try but not try next cycle if witch comes.....you will relax more!!!

omg omg omg!!! congrats rach....................rite mamicoch its your turn now......wer are you!!!!???

Thanks ladies! I'm in shock, totally WAS NOT expecting it!

Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I've been dipping in and out of this thread considering it was a lucky thread for me and I was the first BFP back in February and I've been really hoping for your bfp Rachael! :dance: :wohoo: Congratulations sweetheart!

Thank you! Obviously I was destined to have an April baby! :haha:

Oh my god, huge congrats Rachael!!!!!
So so pleased for you!!

I've been popping back for a nosey here & there, but got nothing to report. Pretty much given up on trying, if my hubby wasn't still so keen I'd be back on the pill.

Hope all your pregnancies go well, can't wait to hear what you're all having!!

mami - put the pleasure back into it and stop "trying" * easier said than done when you want it so badly, i know. to be honest, i miss the excitement of trying and peeing on millions of sticks searching for that line (never thought i'd say that) lol so enjoy every minute of it!!

girls i finally put my pic in the avatar.......my baby boy!

cant believe it!

we have all graduated!!!whoo...hooo!!!!!!!!!!!

now we all have to help eachother through this bit! i forgot how horrible pregnancy feels, and hate those women that are glowing,have lovely little perfect bumps, slim faces and feel great! that is not me at the minute!!!!

Oh trixie so thrilled for you! Your pregnancy seems to be flying by!!

Good thanks, finally have my scan date through - 14th October :D

How are you?

I'm good! Almost 9 weeks now and feeling really well! Got my booking appointment with my midwife in 2 weeks, can't wait for my scan so it's all official!!

How's everyone elsed doing?xx

thats great mami.....im offically more preg than i have ever been! im off work....nesting...totally broke and im soooo excited!!!!

hi girls! i haven't been on in a while!

trix, i was thinking of you the other day (knew you were 23 weeks) congrats!

time is going by so quickly now. wish you all well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->