Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Hi I am 29 TTC1 have been trying since I was about 27, turning 30 this year and had thought I would of had a family by now but unfortunately no joy. I am still hopeful for this cycle and if not def for the next I really wish for this christmas to have a family xx

Hello all!!

I'm 29 and just starting out TTC with my 45 year old partner.

While I kow I'm only just starting out on my journey I already feel like I need support. I've been checked out before for PCOS and told I have "perfectly healthy womb and ovaries" but I worry about my 45 year old partner. Does age affect men as much as it seems to affect women?

The reason I worry so much is that if it takes us 1 - 2 years to conceive and then 9 months until birth my partner will be 47 before we have a little babba and we want about 3 or 4!!!

I just feel like I need some support from those who are in a similar boat. I know he is not the oldest man to have children, but I do worry a bit, approaching 30 myself.

Is 45 still fine for a man to produce healthy little babba sperms? :spermy:

Jolly xxx

Hi everyone!
I am 33 turing 34 in a month. Going on third month of TTC. 10 dpo.
New to this board. Came across it the other night at work and now I am addicted. Glad to see other people out there my age

Hi!!!! Hubby (32) and I (30) are TTC #1! We've been married for a little over 3 years. I just finished grad school in December, he graduates in May. I had my IUD removed on Monday (2/21). I hope that it happens quickly for us - I would LOVE to have a December baby!

Hello all!!

I'm 29 and just starting out TTC with my 45 year old partner.

While I kow I'm only just starting out on my journey I already feel like I need support. I've been checked out before for PCOS and told I have "perfectly healthy womb and ovaries" but I worry about my 45 year old partner. Does age affect men as much as it seems to affect women?

The reason I worry so much is that if it takes us 1 - 2 years to conceive and then 9 months until birth my partner will be 47 before we have a little babba and we want about 3 or 4!!!

I just feel like I need some support from those who are in a similar boat. I know he is not the oldest man to have children, but I do worry a bit, approaching 30 myself.

Is 45 still fine for a man to produce healthy little babba sperms? :spermy:

Jolly xxx

I wouldn't worry too much about your hubba's age. Most men tend to be fertile longer than women anyways (heck, I think I've heard some men able to deliver up til they're like in their 50 or 60). You still got time. Best of luck to you. Baby dust to all!

hi can i join 32, 33 in september been trying since september last year. really didint think that it would be this hard to get preggers. defo didnt know by body till ttc, charting opk'ing and all sorts now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Didn't even have a clue when my periods were due before!! The complacancy that comes with a coil!!! Lol!!

x x

yep, the only way i knew i was due was crying at really stupid things lol:dohh:

Hi Ladies
I am 30 and TTC#1. My DF is 31.
I came off the BCP in July and fell pregnant quickly but unfortunately I had an MMC in Nov at 12+1 :cry:
It took 11 weeks for my first AF to arrive and I am now back TTC:thumbup:
I am feeling quite hopeful at the moment but that changes daily!!
3 of my closest friends are pregnant at the moment so it makes me feel like I am being left behind.
I am 7DPO and hoping this time next week I'll have my :bfp:
sending you lots of:dust:

hi can i join 32, 33 in september been trying since september last year. really didint think that it would be this hard to get preggers. defo didnt know by body till ttc, charting opk'ing and all sorts now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Didn't even have a clue when my periods were due before!! The complacancy that comes with a coil!!! Lol!!

x x

yep, the only way i knew i was due was crying at really stupid things lol:dohh:

Lol! Same here! I feel like I've been a bit of a rubbish 'woman'!!! Not paying any attention to my body whatsoever!!

Ohhh well, catching up with it all now! And stressing I didn't realise my cycles were sooooooo long! I think this talk of TTC has scared off my AF not not for a baby!!! CD68 and still waiting!! AAHHHHHHH!!!!!

x x x x

Wow it's 37 pages now!!

I will have my 30 bday in 4 months.
This month is my 4th attempt to get #1 ... sooo frustrating :cry:

welcome to the new ladies!

jollyjules- i wouldnt worry about his age. i think you guys will be just fine :)

babybell- sorry to hear of your mc. but fingers crossed for you going forward!

I'm 33 and have been TTC off and on for awhile. I'm new to this so I'm still learning the acronyms and abbreviations on here. My cycles are no where near normal and I'm about to start charting. I took Provera in Jan. and am now taking another round of Provera because no period and it's SO frustrating.

I'm 32 and ttc #1. I'm on my 2nd cycle now and should be ovulating next week sometime. My cycles alternate between 28 and 30 days so I'm worried about predicting ovulation. Have any of you found opk's to work? Do you recommend them?
Thanks for this thread! It's nice to know I'm not alone!

I'm 32 and ttc #1. I'm on my 2nd cycle now and should be ovulating next week sometime. My cycles alternate between 28 and 30 days so I'm worried about predicting ovulation. Have any of you found opk's to work? Do you recommend them?
Thanks for this thread! It's nice to know I'm not alone!

Hey there...

i've found OPKs to be pretty effective in predicting/pinpointing ovulation. My advice would be to buy the internet cheapies and see if you get results with them (i ordered mine from early pregnancy tests, but i think ebay has several sellers). i made the mistake my first cycle of spending waaaaay too much on a OPK kit from the drugstore ($45! And that was the generic brand!!)

Thanks Aisak! I'll look online. I should probably buy some cheapie HPTs online too because it was hard for me not to test several times in my first TWW.

Hi everyone!!

Laurie - here's the thread with all the abbreviations
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

I was completely lost til someone told me about that page - I thought "BFP" and "BFN" were some sort of technical science jargon!!

It's testing day for me - but now it's here, I almost don't want to do it. At least now I don't know one way or the other

Hi People,

I'm 31 and my husband is 35 TTC no.1 for 9 months now. Started fertility tests with doctor as its just not happening for us, it seems to be 'happening' for all my friends though!! Grrrr

Hey I am turning 30 in 4 months and we have been ttc for 5 months now... I was really not prepared for it to not happen right away and was convinced I would be having my 1st baby when I was 30 but now that nothing seems to be happening. I do wonder!! I really do hope it happens soon as feel like I am getting older and what if it is not happening cause I am older and what if it doesn't happen?

I think turning 30 is weird its making me feel strange about a lot of thing..... like all of a sudden I am grown up. Strange i have everything I want apart from a baby! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->