Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Thanks Girls..

Rachael.. what's dpo mean??? :O) days post ovulation??

Ah ha... thought so!

Well... this is the tricky thing. I came off my pill mid pack on Thurs 3rd Feb, my period started on the 8th Feb, so by my calculations my ovulation days should have been around now. But as I cam off the pill mid pack I cant be sure when exactley it is/was. So, I'm on count down as if it was a normal period.

How long have you been trying? I didnt think I would be so impatient with it all, I keep telling myself to chill out but it is hard.

Also, do you feel any twinges or cramps around Ovulation as I have been these last couple of days!?! :flower:

I've not been trying for that long (only 3 cycles in), Mrs. AOD. Yeah I find myself getting impatient with the whole process.

Since I started tracking stuff on charts online, I've noticed the pains/twinges around Ovulation time too. It's usually only for like one or two days and then it's gone.

Mrs AOD, this is only my second cycle. I do get twinges around Ov time, I've always had these though so it's nothing new. I chart my temps and CM though now, so I'm a little more in tune with my cycle than I used to.

I also came off the pill mid pack, took my last one on New Years eve, then got AF on 5th Jan. I'm now on day 21 of this cycle, and AF is due on March 5th, but I'm hoping for my :bfp: on March 4th. Not symptom spotting this time as last cycle I stressed myself out so much with it all, this cycle I have an explanation for everything!

Ohh Good Luck - I hope you get your :bfp:!! Let me know how you get on.

I've never noticed my ovulation cramps before, but every little twinge thats happening at the moment I notice so thats probably why?!

Course I'll let you know!

I think once you are TTC you notice every little thing your body does, whereas before you wouldn't have paid any attention to it! Sounds like ovulation pains though, welcome to the 2ww!

So where are all the late 20s and early 30s ladies? I feel so old on this forum sometimes as there are so many early 20s girls on here!

I'm 29 and this is my 2nd cycle TTC number 1. It would be good to have some buddies in the same boat as me!

Extra special baby dust to us all!

:dust:

Hi nicky! You and I mirror each other, so good luck to us! :flower:
I'm 29 and this is also my 2nd cycle TTC number 1. The funny thing is...none of my friends have kids and people are insinuating that we're still 'too young' to TTC - crazy! Nice to meet you! x

So where are all the late 20s and early 30s ladies? I feel so old on this forum sometimes as there are so many early 20s girls on here!

I'm 29 and this is my 2nd cycle TTC number 1. It would be good to have some buddies in the same boat as me!

Extra special baby dust to us all!

:dust:

Hi nicky! You and I mirror each other, so good luck to us! :flower:
I'm 29 and this is also my 2nd cycle TTC number 1. The funny thing is...none of my friends have kids and people are insinuating that we're still 'too young' to TTC - crazy! Nice to meet you! x

Hi ladies...I'm 29 in a 4 weeks!!! I still get the 'oh your too young to TTC' but I don't think we are!

We are TTC #1 and have been since Jan, well I say that I haven't had a period since December for some reason. I am a little irregular but never gone this long without AF.

I'm hoping its the stress of moving house twice and working and studying, I have an appointment with the Docs next week for some tests. Just hoping AF hurrys up!!!

Nice to 'meet' you all and GL for TTC!!!

x x x x

:wave: Nakedvix and PocketMonster!

I'm 30 in just under 2 weeks, and we're TTC our first, second cycle.

I hope AF turns up soon for you PocketMonster, and the doctor can help you!

Thanks Rachael,

I'm hoping it's nothing but I don't feel like I've paid my cycles much attention in the past so I wouldn't have a clue if there was something wrong!!

Never will I have been so happy to see AF when she does finally show up! Lol!!

x x x

hi can i join 32, 33 in september been trying since september last year. really didint think that it would be this hard to get preggers. defo didnt know by body till ttc, charting opk'ing and all sorts now.

hi can i join 32, 33 in september been trying since september last year. really didint think that it would be this hard to get preggers. defo didnt know by body till ttc, charting opk'ing and all sorts now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Didn't even have a clue when my periods were due before!! The complacancy that comes with a coil!!! Lol!!

x x

I'm 30 and TTC #1 This is our second month hoping but first taking it "seriously". Fingers crossed for a :bfp:

I'm 27 in a couple of months, and according to my list of ex/schoolfriends on facebook I am really old for trying!

Hi folks and mums in waiting!

Well aunt flo, the cow showed up properly so hoping cycle 3 will be 3rd time lucky!

Welcome to all those just starting ttc.

I have been trying since january with hubby. No specific plan, just doing it without condoms. Intend to try sperm meets egg plan next month. Also going to take vitamins for women ttc.

I had a dark brown old blood like discharge just before period came on fully. Someone suggested it may be a hormonal imbalance. Great! Just when i'm ttc!

Hi folks and mums in waiting!

Well aunt flo, the cow showed up properly so hoping cycle 3 will be 3rd time lucky!

Welcome to all those just starting ttc.

I have been trying since january with hubby. No specific plan, just doing it without condoms. Intend to try sperm meets egg plan next month. Also going to take vitamins for women ttc.

I had a dark brown old blood like discharge just before period came on fully. Someone suggested it may be a hormonal imbalance. Great! Just when i'm ttc!

That's pretty normal, don't worry. I get that every month also and asked my Dr. about it and she said it's perfectly normal to spot before your period for a day or two. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->