Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

hello ladies

mind if i join also pls?

ttc for a couple of months now. age: 30. got signs of aunt flo on sun (brown/bloody discharge). slight brown discharge yest again and again today. though no full on flow. now it has kinda stopped. whats happening? ive had brown discharge just before i get my period for the past few months now. ever since i came off the pill and norethisterone (to stop spotting when i started the pill)- only on both for a short time to stop my period during my wedding. so was only on it for 6 weeks (aug/sep). periods were pretty normal again once i came off, though still irregular (as it has been since puberty!) - ranges from 24-31 days, but typically 26-28 days.

friend suggested i do a pregnancy test - i did today (i would have got my period today if i worked on a 26 days cycle) and it came out negative. where is flow? anyone else ever had this?

Can I join you please? I am 31 and we have been TTC for 6 months. Previous to that I was not on the pill or anything. We used a combination of condoms and withdrawal.

My OH smokes (but is giving up) and we both drink (probably too much at the weekend but none in the week) and I am overweight. My AF is pretty regular between 28 and 31 days (norm 31 days). Occasionally it is pretty heavy and very painful but not usually. Do you think that there is enough here to stop it happening??

hey marmite lover. i think you should be ok. my friend tried for a yr at 30 and got her baby girl. then tried for 5 months at 32 and got a second baby girl. both healthy and gorgeous. good luck

also ilovemarmite... have you been following any specific plans for the past 6 months?

We have been tracking dates and used OPK a couple of months. OH has been working away so timing has been tricky but know that we got the dates right at least 4 times. I'm trying to lose weight but it's going slow. (I'm not huge but in the OW category!) I tried temp charting but the BBT thermometer I have is rubbish.

i intended to try sperm meets egg plan this month. you may wish to read up on this.

sadly my period hasnt come properly yet... just weird brown discharge and no idea what the hell is going on. pregnancy test (taken today) says not preg. v strange.

AF is due Thursday. Did HPT yesterday but in middle of the day - BFN. All symptoms of AF so not looking promising. Will look into the sperm meets egg plan.
Still hope for you!

mk80 - what test did you use? Maybe the one you used isn't sensitive enough, or maybe it's just not late enough in your cycle if this is one of your longer cycles

hey again rachael and ilovemarmite

i tried the clearblue test, which says you can test up to 4 days in advance. i took the test in the evening but my urine was not heavily diluted, plus, today would have been CD27 so i think my BFN is a real BFN :( just want to know what on earth is happening with AF.

anyway, how long have you been ttc rachael? babydust to you also!

This is my 2nd cycle and I'm just back in the 2ww. Said I wouldn't symptom spot this time, and I was doing soooo well until I had a load of CM earlier! Trying not to read anything into it.

You still could just have a shy bfp. You're not out until AF is in full flow xx :dust:

thanks rachael! here's hoping for a shy BFP!

oo 2ww for you- babydust!!! best of luck and try to relax and enjoy.

x

I'm 28 and TTC for #1 as well... Finding it harder than I thought it would be... They never talked about the chances of getting preg to me when they were teaching me about sex and stuff in school haha...

I'm 28 and TTC for #1 as well... Finding it harder than I thought it would be... They never talked about the chances of getting preg to me when they were teaching me about sex and stuff in school haha...

Me either - they said use contraception or you will get pregnant.... didn't actually say how hard it would be to actually get pregnant :dohh:

Exactly the irony of all this education.. Haha... I guess they do need to keep certain info from teens when they teach that stuff... Otherwise they'd be doing it more.

I know a lot of people pregnant or having babies right now. 3 of my cousins are having babies (2 of them already had their first babies by this point and 1 is still expecting). My sister has 2 kids under the age of 6 (technically she had 3 but one didn't make it to full term). Many of my old school friends already have like 2 kids so I feel like I'm the odd one out right now but thanks to this site, I don't feel so alone in this mission of ttc.

I'm the same, my younger brother and sister both have their own kids, and most of my friends have at least one if not two or three, and here I am only just trying for my first. I was feeling like the odd one out, but then I found BnB and I don't anymore :D

Hey Nicky,

I'm 29 and TTC baby no 1! So your not alone :O) i'm currently experiencing the dreaded 2 week wait.. blooming killing me. Trying not to get my hopes up too high though as it's my first month it probably wont happen.

Good Luck to you and lots and lots of baby dust! x

Sorry.. I dont know how to use this thing yet.. thought I was replying to someone else!

Anyway,Hi Girls.. hope your all well x

It's alright, Mrs. AOD... I'm learning too- still haven't gotten the hang of everything here yet.

Hi Mrs AOD!

How many dpo are you? I'm in the 2ww too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->