Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Frustrating isn't it?

lauraclili just noticed you're from Wirral, I am too, whereabouts do you live? I live in Bebington!

Hiya! :wave:

I'm up on the ridge between Oxton and Noctorum so not too far away at all... :D

hey folks

wondering what u have been doing during ttc phase.

im currently trying sperm meets egg plan. also taking pregnacare supplements and started temping orally- but it fluctuates so much, even on the same day in the morning. but i refuse to shove a thermometer up my wotsit first thing in the morning. also trying opks. 3rd cycle ttc-ing #1. age 30!

if your tempt fluctuates so much when you're taking it orally even when you're taking it at the same time daily, then it's possible that you sleep with your mouth open sometimes or even when you're taking the temp. That would explain it being so different instead of steady. I found once I changed over to taking the temp in my vagina, it's been more steady and not so fluctuate. Good luck to you!

As for what I've been doing, I've been taking prenatal vitamins and i changed up my lube too. I found out astroglide can prevent pregnancy so I did research and bought conceive plus (preseed lubricant is also good). These two will encourage a more sperm friendly environment when you feel dry. I've heard from others that pregnacare supplements can hinder pregnancy or cause difficulties. In the meanwhile, I just get as much time in with my DH and enjoy our little time together.

I'm just taking Folic acid. Lat cycle I used OPK's and temped, this cycle I just temped, next cycle I'm going for stress free and doing nothing as I'm pretty sure I will ovulate during the week and I only see OH at the weekends currently, so it's a right off really!

Tested this morning and :bfn: :(

Hi all, Can I join? I'm 32 TTC #1. Came off the pill last July after 15 years and got pregnant in first month - had a MMC in November and bled for 8 weeks (sorry - tmi). Now on 3rd month of ttc again...

This month I have got a CBFM. I'm also taking pregnacare - been taking them since last June so worried that deafgal01 says it can hinder pregnancy - going to read up on that. Also started taking Royal Jelly (and DH did too) about a week ago as I read that can help. I'm having reflexology next week and am debating acupuncture - Can you tell that (despite being so scared of being pregnant again) I really want to get pregnant asap! Maybe that isn't helping?!?

here's hoping for our BFP's this month!

hi deafgal, rachael and ali!

thanks so much for your responses.

deafgal- thanks for the tip. still not sure if i want to stick a thermometer up my vagina first thing in the morning.. we shall see...but thanks for the tip! babydust to you also gal!

rachael- sorry to hear of your bfn :( hope you are keeping your spirits up. big hug!

ali- sorry to hear of your mc last year. heres hoping to a happy, healthy pregnancy v soon!

i just had a wonderful evening trying on lots of diamond rings in tiffany! haha. not for me sadly- helping friend choose an engagement ring for his gf. so much fun! certainly one way to ease my mind off ttc now and again. highly recommend it ladies!

still doing smep... tonights the night! so later guys!

mk, if i wasn't focused on saving money for summer, i'd totally go on a shopping spree right now to get my mind off baby... LOL... I want one that badly.

Baby dust to all ladies out there... Keep on trying! Maybe this month will be the month for our bfp!

Hi ali! I've heard mixed things about Pregnacare. I just take Folic Acid :)

Still no sign of the :witch: though she's not due until tomorrow....

Hi girls,

Can i join you? :flower:

Its nice to find a thread for us slightly older ones that are TTc No.1. I've come over from another forum, and everyone over there either has their BFP, already has children or are very young.
I feel such an outsider.

Im 32, and OH is 34, have been together nearly 8 years.

I do worry all the time, that i have left it too late. I really hope i havent. I dont want to tell anyone we are TTC due to the disappointment every month.
My OH would love a child, and my mum would love me to have a child too, i just know she is waiting for the day I tell her i got my BFP!!

I was on Microgynon 30 for a number of years, and cycles got back to being regular straight away, so i am hoping that is a good sign. Periods are very light since coming off the pill.

We have been NTNP since September 2010, and then OH was ill in Dec and Jan, so Feb was our first month properly TTC. Unfortunately AF arrived last Saturday. Got really fed up, tearful and slightly depressed, but this week i am feeling more positive, and going to try to not think about TTC too much this month and relax. I hope that will help!!

Glad to see there are other people around the same age who are TTC their first baby!!

Hi girls,

Can i join you? :flower:

Its nice to find a thread for us slightly older ones that are TTc No.1. I've come over from another forum, and everyone over there either has their BFP, already has children or are very young.
I feel such an outsider.

Im 32, and OH is 34, have been together nearly 8 years.

I do worry all the time, that i have left it too late. I really hope i havent. I dont want to tell anyone we are TTC due to the disappointment every month.
My OH would love a child, and my mum would love me to have a child too, i just know she is waiting for the day I tell her i got my BFP!!

I was on Microgynon 30 for a number of years, and cycles got back to being regular straight away, so i am hoping that is a good sign. Periods are very light since coming off the pill.

We have been NTNP since September 2010, and then OH was ill in Dec and Jan, so Feb was our first month properly TTC. Unfortunately AF arrived last Saturday. Got really fed up, tearful and slightly depressed, but this week i am feeling more positive, and going to try to not think about TTC too much this month and relax. I hope that will help!!

Glad to see there are other people around the same age who are TTC their first baby!!

Pudden - are you me in disguise?? Our stories sound so similar!! I was on Microgynon and came off in July, we've been trying since Aug. And AF arrived on Sat!!

Unfortunately I'm not as young as you - just turned 35. Dh is same age

Pudden - are you me in disguise?? Our stories sound so similar!! I was on Microgynon and came off in July, we've been trying since Aug. And AF arrived on Sat!!

Unfortunately I'm not as young as you - just turned 35. Dh is same age

Hi Conina,

LOL! I could be!! Nice to meet someone else in the same boat as me.

Going to try and relax this month, and give myself a list of jobs to keep me busy. Also going to try and loose a bit of weight. Did well, just before last Sept, but then put it all back on over Christmas and stressing about TTC and eating loads!

Just started spotting, so I'm out. It was pink so AF will be in full flow before long.

Sorry to hear that Rachael. Hope you feel OK. Baby dust for next cycle!

Pls stalk my chart, its suddenly risen when I though for sure I was about to be out

I am 28 (29 next week :haha: ) and still hoping for Baby #1. OH is 34 in December x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->