Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Hi everyone! I am 32 (33 in March) and OH is 36. I really do feel old on here sometimes. We have only just started ttc & are taking a relaxed approach. This forum is such a great place to chat about everything, as we've chosen not to tell anyone we're trying & OH is sick of hearing me talk about it!! I'm the last of my group of friends to have kids, but we've only recently felt ready so I just hope we haven't left it too late.
Baby dust to us all.....

I'm in the same situation. Good luck :thumbup:

Hi everyone

I'm 33 OH's 35 and this is 10th cycle TTC - would have been in tww but had a massive fight with OH yesterday so missed :sex: on day of OV plus didnt have any EWCM this month either so now dont think there is a hope in hells chance of BFP this month :(

Its nice to see not the only 'oldie' on this site lol!

:dust: to everyone x

im 29 and ttc #3. i have an 8 year old son and 8 month old daughter. this is our 3rd cycle and this month ive started using opks. due to ov sometime this week so hopefully the opks will work! good luck everyone :flower:

Hi everyone! I am 32 (33 in March) and OH is 36. I really do feel old on here sometimes. We have only just started ttc & are taking a relaxed approach. This forum is such a great place to chat about everything, as we've chosen not to tell anyone we're trying & OH is sick of hearing me talk about it!! I'm the last of my group of friends to have kids, but we've only recently felt ready so I just hope we haven't left it too late.
Baby dust to us all.....

Me three girls!!!! FXed for us all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Baby dust to us all.....

Me three girls!!!! FXed for us all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance:

34 here, DH is 41.

We've been TTC #1 since March 2010 - we moved on to IUI cycles last month and are in the middle of round 2.

My testing is all normal, so is his... so we're part of the "unexplained" club.

hi all!

I'm 31 and my hubby is 34. We've been TTC baby #1 for almost a year now.
We've got some spermie problems so we're now on our way to go for IVF/ICSI.

:dust:

I'm 28 TTC#1 since last september after coming off the pill. Realistically i think last month was our first proper shot as cycle sorting itself out but no luck. FX'd for this month.

Like many of you we were planning a big family and my OH has already said there is no way i'm going back on the pill EVER!!:dohh: haha...if we are lucky enough to get preggo with #1 then he might change his mind....poor thing i think he is feeling the pressure.....

.good luck to everyone....great to here from so many people going through the same thing...i'm sick of all the girls i know recently telling me they got pregnant on their first go!!

good luck to everyone...

I'm 28 TTC#1 since last september after coming off the pill. Realistically i think last month was our first proper shot as cycle sorting itself out but no luck. FX'd for this month.

Like many of you we were planning a big family and my OH has already said there is no way i'm going back on the pill EVER!!:dohh: haha...if we are lucky enough to get preggo with #1 then he might change his mind....poor thing i think he is feeling the pressure.....

.good luck to everyone....great to here from so many people going through the same thing...i'm sick of all the girls i know recently telling me they got pregnant on their first go!!

good luck to everyone...

DH never wants me on the pill ever again either. We're ttc#2 immediately after we get #1 if we're that lucky! And he has said that any "accident" in the future would be a wonderful miracle after all the struggling to get pregnant in the first place :flower:

good luck to everyone...

DH never wants me on the pill ever again either. We're ttc#2 immediately after we get #1 if we're that lucky! And he has said that any "accident" in the future would be a wonderful miracle after all the struggling to get pregnant in the first place :flower:

I know exactly what you mean....goodluck getting your first little miracle :hugs:

Doctors appointment for me tomorrow....I really hope they don't just send me away and tell me to wait for my cycle to settle down after coming off the pill. I think I'm going to have to play the 'age' card :rofl: Especially since I'm older than our GP...

im 36 and trying for no 1. we are trying almost from 2006.

I'm 29, 30 at the beginning of March, and OH is 35, very nearly 36. This is our 1st cycle TTC number 1, and I'm just about in the 2ww, but I don't feel very hopeful.

Didn't feel old until i came on here, and I also didn't realise the effects the pill and age can have on your chances of conceiving.

:dust: to everyone

Wow there are soooo many of us in the same position. Makes me feel a bit better about things.

I can't help wishing sometimes that I'd started earlier but I wasn't ready until recently. I just wish someone had told me when I was 16 that actually its not that easy to get pregnant. :shrug:

Wow there are soooo many of us in the same position. Makes me feel a bit better about things.

I can't help wishing sometimes that I'd started earlier but I wasn't ready until recently. I just wish someone had told me when I was 16 that actually its not that easy to get pregnant. :shrug:

Makes me feel better too. Wish someone had told me when I was 16 too, it took me 2 years I think for my body to get back to normal after the depo injection. Luckily that was a few years ago now.

I'm glad you started this thread, I think we should all stick together :thumbup:

Doctors appointment for me tomorrow....I really hope they don't just send me away and tell me to wait for my cycle to settle down after coming off the pill. I think I'm going to have to play the 'age' card :rofl: Especially since I'm older than our GP...

good luck hun :flower: keep us updated! x

Good luck everyone!

Me and my friends are all in our early 30's and have all just had our first baby or are pregnant at the moment! So, to us we are young mums!!

Me and OH are both 34 next month, we conceived within the first 3 months both times so far and our Anna has just turned 1 now so are ready to try for the next baby (begin ttc tonight!!!!) - hope it happens just as quickly.:flower:

Definitely do that Katie! :thumbup: I've read that you can go for help sooner if age is not on your side. I won't be waiting a year, I know that. Someone on here from the UK has been to her GP after 8 months, and because she was armed with everything she'd been doing to help they've referred her for scans. She was shocked, but when you think about it, I'm sure the year it's supposed to take when TTC is for people who are BD'ing and that's it, if you're trying everything in your power then it should happen quicker! x

Dear goodness, off B&B for 24 hours and the place has gone mad!!

Still no sign of :witch: so testing tomorrow if there's still no sign. Keep fingers crossed please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->