Any 35+ due in Spring 2017?

Classic...
It truly does take a tiny weight off your shoulders know that your sweet little one is exactly where it should be. Love ultrasound, to bad they don't sell them so you can do your own hehehe I'm thinking of getting one of those dopplers so you can hear the heart beat any time you want lol

Jellybean, I love my doppler. It started working at about 9+5 and I use it most days. It took ages to find the hb for the first few weeks though, you have to be persistent and patient. I have the sonoline one and it was great value on Amazon or eBay (can't remember which!)

Classic Girl, I remember the start of the upholstered feeling (great description)... From really early on, it was not the nicest feeling. It's not gone now, but you do get used to it. Now I've got an actual bump appearing, it makes the rest of the padding feel less conspicuous!

Ok 2 rants.....I'm officially breaking up with clear blue digital as if I see 2-3 weeks one more time (STILL) I may go postal.

Secondly. I posted this also in my "gallery of tests/chit chat" thread on pregnancy tests bc I love those girls but wanted to vent just a LITTLE bit more so I'm pasting it here too.

My hubby was going to old navy. I wanted a shower so I told him to go but there was a dress I wanted that I'd checked in-store availability on IN MY SIZE! I gave him my card. He took a screenshot. 10 minutes ago I get a message "couldn't find either your dress or cargo shorts." So, I gave him the standard woman's response. "Ask someone. Show them the picture. The website says they have them in stock in my size." His response? " they were busy. I'm in Ross now."

:brat: :brat: :brat: why can't he text me that before he leaves the store? I can't pick out something from Ross! If you know how Ross is. I texted him back and said "I will go back out there when you get home." (Knowing clear well I wouldn't but hoping it would make him feel like a shmuck and go back NEXT DOOR to ON)

Is this hormones making me want to twist his head off his body right now?

ETA: he hasn't responded. That man best becoming home with my dress as a surprise

Sorry classic. Totally been there with you. Men....we need them....but sometimes!!!!!!!! Growl!

I'm still here ladies...nausea has kicked in pretty hard the past few days.

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats on your BFP's....and twins! Wow!

Hi All! Joining in on this thread a little late! I'm 39 and expecting baby #3 on Feb 17th! Glad to see a little action over here in 35+!! :)

Hi ladies may I join? I'm 37 and due baby #2 in March (23rd). Had the harmony test (thankfully all low risk) and found out that I'm having a boy.
Still feeling sick and tired but having a few days and parts of the day where I feel less sick.

classic - did you get your dress? I'm not sure about the upohlstered feeling, but I definitely feel different...and bloated.....:p

welcome, clever and oxygen! and congrats!

afm, nausea stronger than ever, so i haven't been eating very well. apparently i'm being moody, but does anyone else think that your OH might be oversensitive to your behavior, and thus things that would have been categorized as normal have become moody due to hormones, according to him?

How is everyone doing? I will admit, I have been struggling through this nausea. I had to breakdown and take some meds for it,as I was having a hard time taking care of my two sons. Its helping but still feeling moderately nauseated all day. Looking forward to feeling better!!!

Grateful....I've been on meds myself too. It's hit me hard. Always dizzy and lightheaded.

So hard to chase a little one when I want to fall over

I've been trying things, like a ginger supplement, but to no avail...luckily I don't have any littles to chase yet :) hoping we all feel better soon!

Either this is bloat....or I'm showing early.

I know I haven't been eating healthy...but really now. If I don't remember to suckered it in...I look 5 months along!

Just wanted to let you all know I'm leaving you. Another loss and another BAD experience with my OB. I've written the full vent in m/c support if anyone is interested. Good luck to all of you! I hope to be back (I think...not sure I can go thru this again) and pray you all have H&H 9 months! :hugs:

Just wanted to let you all know I'm leaving you. Another loss and another BAD experience with my OB. I've written the full vent in m/c support if anyone is interested. Good luck to all of you! I hope to be back (I think...not sure I can go thru this again) and pray you all have H&H 9 months! :hugs:

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->