Any 35+ due in Spring 2017?

Just wanted to let you all know I'm leaving you. Another loss and another BAD experience with my OB. I've written the full vent in m/c support if anyone is interested. Good luck to all of you! I hope to be back (I think...not sure I can go thru this again) and pray you all have H&H 9 months! :hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just wanted to let you all know I'm leaving you. Another loss and another BAD experience with my OB. I've written the full vent in m/c support if anyone is interested. Good luck to all of you! I hope to be back (I think...not sure I can go thru this again) and pray you all have H&H 9 months! :hugs:

So sorry to hear this Classic girl.
Sending you hugs, I hope you find better care and we see you back here soon xxxx

Just wondering, this is my third baby last one was born 14 yrs ago lol at 11 weeks my belly has popped large, has any of you that have had babies prior experienced this? Oh and the stretching is redunculous

My 1st is 15 months old....and I swear I'm showing. I lost so much weight...I was surprised to show so early. I'm feeling things sooner than I did with DS....or I'm more aware of it....

Guess we are prestretched

This is my first and I started showing to others at around 14 weeks. I had IVF and was bloated from all that, so I felt huge before. Now, at 18 weeks, I have an obvious bump!

I went to the Ob's yesterday and asked her about it, she said that the more children you have the more you feel and you show a lot sooner. I know the baby is moving on up lol "sounds like a song" and now almost non of my pants fit lol The stretching cramping and pulling feeling has calmed down today so that's a great feeling. I also go for my IPS ultrasound on the 19th. OB told me I'm high risk and will be having ultrasounds every two weeks till birth.

Well..at least it's "normal" to show early! I'm still not ready to share....and it's hard to hide my extra lunch I'm carrying around.

I have also heard it's normal to show earlier if you've had one or more previously :) AFM, almost 12 weeks and nothing! That's ok, I'm good on waiting...any advice on how many sizes bigger to go if you're trying to mix regular and maternity? Do you think you really need maternity leggings, or can you get away with slightly bigger regular ones? What were your favorite items of clothing your last pregnancy?

What I'm finding right now is, I'm pulling my leggings up super high cause when they are low it's very uncomfy since my uterus is just above my pelvis. As for my last pregnancy which was 14 years ago lol I lived in her fathers track pants and baggy shirts lol This one I might actually make it to the stores and buy some maternity clothes since I seem to be looking at least 4 months preggers at 12 weeks lol. I'm afraid I'm gonna get super huge with this baby sigh I would go with slightly bigger leggins

With mt first I didnt show until around 6 months! Second I put on 3.5 stone everywhere (girl)!!!! 3rd I couldn't fasten my jeand at 8 weeks and this one I have been using waist expanders on my jeans since 9 weeks.....Its very normal xx

Well that's good to know, but it just makes me think how flippin big am I going to get with this one if I'm already showing at 12 weeks 2 days lol the cold Canadian winter is coming also, so I may have to break down and get an over sized winter coat for this year too. I am thankful for the fact that most of my first trimester nausea is pretty much gone.

I'm already looking at coats for our also cold upstate new york winter! I think I might just get two and layer them...I hear preggy ladies are warmer than most people so that's good...going to be a cold winter here!

I'm already looking at coats for our also cold upstate new york winter! I think I might just get two and layer them...I hear preggy ladies are warmer than most people so that's good...going to be a cold winter here!

Well where I am we drop to -45 to -55 in the winter so we have to layer under our -45 coats lol OMG I'm gonna look like a snow man!!! lmfao oh and check out my profile pic the baby has my husbands beer belly hahaha I kid I kid lol

Jellybean.....so adorable! I had hoped for a cute pic like that at my last scan....wasn't as clear as it was with DS.....sigh

I had my 20 week scan and... we are having a little boy!

Meet Finlo, due 17th March:
https://i67.tinypic.com/2ep7wqc.jpg

He's perfect and I'm over the moon! We are so in love with our little boy.

Jellybean.....so adorable! I had hoped for a cute pic like that at my last scan....wasn't as clear as it was with DS.....sigh

awwww sugar don't worry you will get that amazing picture really soon,
from what my doctor is saying because I'm "high risk" I will be having a few more ultrasounds than normal which honestly I really don't mind hehehe

I had my 20 week scan and... we are having a little boy!

Meet Finlo, due 17th March:
https://i67.tinypic.com/2ep7wqc.jpg

He's perfect and I'm over the moon! We are so in love with our little boy.

OMG sooooooooo cute!!! A BOY!!! that's wonderful he looks amazingly sweet!!! My husband keeps calling ours a boy lol but I keep telling him it could be a girl you know lol either way I will be happy :)

Jelly, that's so funny about layering coats! I thought I was the only one who did that...though it doesn't get THAT cold, brr! I love the baby beer belly :haha: so adorable!

Ellie, congrats on the baby boy! He's beautiful in that scan picture.

Ms. E, I didn't get a clear scan last time either, I'm hopeful for next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->