• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any 38 week ladies want to buddy up for the last 2 weeks?

Midwife been today. All is well 😊 Blood pressure good, baby heart beat good, urine good, baby is 2/5th palpable, 3/5th engaged. She said I have a well grown, healthy baby...she estimates 8 1/2 pounder, I was expecting a 7 1/2 pounder, but happy baby is healthy n active. Il probably end up here for the long haul too x

That's good sticky! Haven't had a weight estimate at all so have no idea what to expect :S Have a midwife appointment tomorrow though so will see what she says. Have a few things to ask which are worrying me- really I hope I get the nice one who actually remembers who I am!

Morning ladies... I think there are a few of us who are going to be here til the bitter end!

I'm sure things will start progressing soon for us. I've had a few mild contractions this morning but nothing regular or worth timing yet.. Fingers crossed for progression!

planning on having a good bounce and going for a walk later.. What's everyone else's plans for the day?

Morning ladies, I'm still here waiting too... nothing really happening, I'm expecting little man to come after due date now. I had BH 2 nights ago that were 10 minutes apart for an hour, but I fell asleep and they'd gone when I woke up. Last night I couldn't sleep, and realised at about 4am that I was starving so went and got some crisps!

I'm just taking my little man into town and meeting a couple of friends at lunchtime today. Enjoy your bounce Mrs.A :haha:

Can't wait to hear from Filipenko, how exciting! :thumbup:

Afternoon ladies still here but been getting tightening and some crampy pains since this morning. They r worse if im up and about. Dont wanna get my hopes up but nerves kicking in a bit.

Any news from Fili yet? xx

Fili has just texted me, she had a gorgeous baby GIRL! Lexi Jasmine, 8lb 10!

Sweet cheek that sounds like the start of it! Keep busy if you can. Good luck!

Fili has just texted me, she had a gorgeous baby GIRL! Lexi Jasmine, 8lb 10!

Awwww great news big congrats Fili <3 love the name!!

Really hope this is it mrs miggins but ive had so many false starts i can never b sure!! xx

Are you overdue? It doesn't say on your ticker. That's how mine started on Wednesday and late afternoon I was convinced it was false labour as my contractions weren't doing a lot. At 10.30 pm I was only 2cm dilated, and I started off at 1.5 cm as its my second. I had him in my arms just after half midnight!

Im 40+1 today.....fingers crossed. Ill keep use updated. Pain r quite irreg the now. Its my second too!! xx

Did you go over with your first? I had both mine at 40+4, though this was only just +4 as he was born just after midnight.

G'day ladies,

Having an off day today, feeling totally worn out and exhausted. Know I should be keeping busy but finding it hard to haul myself off the couch! Having a few cramps/pains but not getting my hopes up just yet.

I thought filli was expecting a boy?! And buns wasn't that big after all! Glad she's safely here :). Think I had my show this morning but not sure.

Did you go over with your first? I had both mine at 40+4, though this was only just +4 as he was born just after midnight.

I had my first at 40+5 went into labour 40+4. Pains seem to have died down gonna go for a walk just shortly and have a clary sage bath and see if I can get them restarted x

Hi Ladies, just got home this evening from the hospital after being discharged. Baby Charlie arrived at 3.08am Monday morning (9 days before his due date - due 16th January) after labour started in the middle of the night at 1am, totally caught me by surprise and really thought I was going to be overdue and possibly induced. He came on the day of my midwife appointment, I was anxious about this appointment because I suspected I was having a big baby, he weighed in at 8 pounds 5 oz. We had to stay in last night until breastfeeding had been established so finally got to come home today, just wanted to announce his birth and hopefully tomorrow I can give you my labour story which was a whole whopping 2 hours!, right now I am so tired and need to get some sleep so will try and catch up with you all tomorrow. xxx

Hi Ladies, just got home this evening from the hospital after being discharged. Baby Charlie arrived at 3.08am Monday morning (9 days before his due date - due 16th January) after labour started in the middle of the night at 1am, totally caught me by surprise and really thought I was going to be overdue and possibly induced. He came on the day of my midwife appointment, I was anxious about this appointment because I suspected I was having a big baby, he weighed in at 8 pounds 5 oz. We had to stay in last night until breastfeeding had been established so finally got to come home today, just wanted to announce his birth and hopefully tomorrow I can give you my labour story which was a whole whopping 2 hours!, right now I am so tired and need to get some sleep so will try and catch up with you all tomorrow. xxx

Congratulations!!! Glad all went well for you :D xx

Ooh congratulations! And 2 hour labour - result! :thumbup:

Morning ladies, continued to have irreg contractions overnight managed a few hoyrs sleep inbetween but they seem to have died down! Gutted :( Got midwife at 2 for sweep fingers crossed it gets things started.

Congratulations Corina!!!!! xx

Morning :) ive been having contractions for a few hours now, also felt a gush like I had lost water (properly this time!) Had a bath and gonna phone L+D shortly, since my water had a brownish tint to it, so I'm not sure if they'll want me to come in or not.

Morning :) ive been having contractions for a few hours now, also felt a gush like I had lost water (properly this time!) Had a bath and gonna phone L+D shortly, since my water had a brownish tint to it, so I'm not sure if they'll want me to come in or not.

Good luck :D Keep us posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->