Any 38 week ladies want to buddy up for the last 2 weeks?

Me! 2 cups a day so far, quite like it too.

I'm only just starting, I've had about 2 cups this week. I have to mix it with fruit tea so I can drink it as I hate the taste. It better work! It gives me heartburn though :-/

Oh yeah it does give me heartburn too but so does tea and any hot drinks I find. But I always have a gaviscon tablet in my mouth anyway to pre-empt it!

I got a private scan booked on Wednesday at 11am to check baby over and try to get a weight, it's probably not necessary, waste of money and over the top but I think it will hopefully give me some reassurance :wacko: it's £90 bloody quid though - all my Christmas pennies :-( I'll let you ladies know how I get on.

What's everyone doing tonight? Hopefully fully labouring!!

Ps I can't stop eating Quavers!! (cheesy flavoured crisps)

Drinking gallons of the stuff, for all the good it's doing. Tried nipple twiddling but I just felt a bit too weird!

Its 10 minutes to midnight here, trying to stay awake to see in the new year before I go to sleep, drinking milk to try and kill the heartburn. Party on :)

I'm taking RLT tablets really hope it is doing some good.

I'm planning on going out for dinner tonight and then will come home and snuggle on the sofa... the chances of me being awake at midnight are slim! Part of me feels I should be going to a party or something but just do not have the energy!

I haven't been out on new year since the year before I got pregnant with my daughter, I don't miss it at all!
Been back in bed with this flu/chest thing all afternoon. I really do feel dreadful. Baby is moving absolutely loads this afternoon.

Happy New Year ladies! Let's hope all these symptoms turn into something and these babies make their appearances soon! x

Happy New Year everyone! :yipee:

I just realised if my LO comes one day overdue, his birthdate will be 13.01.13. That's pretty unlucky! :wacko:

Happy new year!

I've had the most uncomfortable day :/ Sore back, cervix jabs, baby kicking a hole through my belly (well it feels that way).

Happy new year everyone! Our babies will all be here this month :)

Happy new year to everyone! 2013 babies here we come!

Guess I'll be having a baby this year then!

I'm taking RLT tablets, meant to be on 6 a day now but it's usually 2 or sometimes 4. I took the tea last time and got too sick of it to take it again, MW recommended 4 cups a day from 38-40 weeks. Yes seriously. 4 cups a day.

But it doesn't onset labour anyway, it's only meant to tone your uterine muscles.

Same symptoms here, more period-type feelings and slight pains. Was going a few hours this morning of just feeling like I was on my period, then I zonked out in the middle of the day and slept, usually it takes me a while to get to sleep!

This baby moves to much too...sometimes I'm not sure if the pain is movement or BH or period pain.

I have had a yukky day emotionally and sickness wise. I feel like a dragon from hell with severe pmt! Period pains not so much today and baby only woke up at about 4pm! He was really active all day yesterday so think I had a tired babba today. feel very tearful an hormonal and can feel and SEE the shape of the baby's head at the very bottom of my tummy which is freaking me out!! Anyone else got 'PMT' / extreme grumpiness / don't know what to do with yourself?

Emy I slept loads this morning and afternoon too we will need it I think! Going to start 4 cups a day then!

Anyone doing perineal massage?

Mood swings can happen before the onset of labour so can be a good sign!

I have nesting urges and get a lot done in the mornings but weae myself out and get too crampy to continue, its frustrating.

My boy is still very active, no signs of him slowing down for labour yet. Those bladder and cervix prods drive me up the wall.

I've never done perenial massage, not sure if I will bother this time either

Do babies slow down in movement for labour darkstar? I'm the same as you with wearing myself out, mind wants to body says no lol! Yeah the stabs are painful!

I've heard that baby can slow down before labour but that you should still feel movements with that nesting and mood swings perhaps this is things starting for you filipenko :flower:

Do babies slow down in movement for labour darkstar? I'm the same as you with wearing myself out, mind wants to body says no lol! Yeah the stabs are painful!

Apparently they do slow down a day or so before labour. I dont remember whether my other kids did though, was too long ago! They were never as active as this one though. I blame his father :)

For some reason I'm convinced this baby will come when I hit 41 weeks. I would put money on it.

I've been really hormonal the last few days, crying at the drop of a hat. LO is still very active though - to the point of "ouchy ouchy!" - and I'm convinced I'm going to go overdue again this time.

I haven't tried perineal massage, I haven't had any RLT either which a lot of you seem to be doing. I went for an extra half hour stroll earlier, and tried to talk OH into DTD this evening... he knocked me back in favour of a darts match!! :rofl: He says he doesn't want LO coming too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"