Any advice please ladies

D

Desperado167

As u all know I have just lost my tenth little angel,after three weeks I finally got to say goodbye :cry::cry:and had a natural miscarriage,god bless you little one,sleep tight,:hugs::hugs:Dh and I are gonna keep trying and I want to get as fit in mind and body as possible ,my hospital apt is in five weeks and I want to look and feel great,don't want to take too many supplements but I do want to help my eggs and hubbies sperm as best as I can ,been walking seven miles a day and eating healthy,any other suggestions for me or dh please ,lots of love .:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, in my honest opinion, bc of the issues that you have had, I would not take anything besides folic acid and fish oil until you see what the doctor wants to do. Anything you take might make it harder for him/her to help you and at this stage in the game, it's time to let medicine intervene.

I am sorry for everyting! And thank you for your kind words earlier! xxxx :hugs:

They are considering giving me steroids and clexane ,but I was gonna maybe take some vitamins before I have my apt ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think the fish oil and folic acid is enough. Calcium is always good for the body. Just take it in divided doses; one pill in the morning and one at night...the 500-600mg ones. You body will not absorb more than that at a time.

Although I think it is very easy to go overboard on the supplements, take a look at this....Google "Dr. Oz" and go to his website and look at his fertility recommendations. He is a well-respected cardiologist, but he believes in natural therapies as well. Yes, he is a little too 'Oprah' IMO, but he makes some good points.

I think you should stick with what you are already doing in your current health regime which is great, plenty of walks, loads of fresh fruit and veg, and the folic acid, so you have a clean slate when you go to the doctors.

I know I bang on about this, but supplements are unpredictable and you don't know what the effect will be (good or bad) so better to wait IMO.

Sorry Despie I don't have any advice, I am not a great knowledge on supplements and the like I'm afraid but I just wanted to stop by the give you some :hugs: and more :hugs:

xx

Thanks ladies,really appreciate the advice,will have a look at the website,just want to do as much as I can,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Protein, you could eat a bit more meat and drink some extra milk, so could OH, as this is supposed to be good for fertility (not sure how much meat you guys already have in your diet?)

But what you are doing already is really good, 7 miles a day is fantastic, plus walking out of doors is great for your emotional wellbeing.

Despie, I barely enjoy walking to my car after work! Lol

RIP beany, fly high with your brothers and sisters and please keep a watch over your lovely mum and protect her the best you can.

despie I dont know much about supplements and things, but looking forward to your appointments in 5 weeks :hugs:

Protein, you could eat a bit more meat and drink some extra milk, so could OH, as this is supposed to be good for fertility (not sure how much meat you guys already have in your diet?)

But what you are doing already is really good, 7 miles a day is fantastic, plus walking out of doors is great for your emotional wellbeing.

Thanks for making me feel so positive,:hugs::hugs:I don't eat much meat mostly chicken and fish and dh never drinks milk or eats dairy,am def gonna rethink his diet ,as he works most days for 12 hours he usually just grazes on choc bars and crisps and coke ,I seem to be watching everything I eat so am gonna have to concentrate on dh 's diet now too,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh, Despie...I can't wait until you have another LO to love.....:hugs:

Sorry Despie I don't have any advice, I am not a great knowledge on supplements and the like I'm afraid but I just wanted to stop by the give you some :hugs: and more :hugs:

xx

Awwwwww,that's so sweet,thank you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh, Despie...I can't wait until you have another LO to love.....:hugs:

And I can't wait for u either,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:It wud be amazing, another little sweet face to kiss and cherish ,I do love my babies so much ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

As u all know I have just lost my tenth little angel,after three weeks I finally got to say goodbye :cry::cry:and had a natural miscarriage,god bless you little one,sleep tight,:hugs::hugs:Dh and I are gonna keep trying and I want to get as fit in mind and body as possible ,my hospital apt is in five weeks and I want to look and feel great,don't want to take too many supplements but I do want to help my eggs and hubbies sperm as best as I can ,been walking seven miles a day and eating healthy,any other suggestions for me or dh please ,lots of love .:hugs::hugs::hugs:

First of all honey tons and tons of :hugs: to you, i know how painful it is what your going through, and i just want to cry with you. I so admire your strength!!

As for what you can do, i can only offer what i know, i went through several IUI cycles, but one of them was exceptional, and that was the one that i started taking FertilAid two months before it. My DH also took FertilAid for men, that cycle i had 12 eggs, out of those 12, 5 matured. DH had an unbelievable amount of the little guys and we ended up with about 75 million of them. That was the one and only cycle that we got pg and i made it to 9 weeks, before we lost it, i truly believe we lost that little one becasue my progesterone was too low. I still kick myself for not forcing them to check the progesterone, i asked 3 times and they kept saying it would be fine and refused to test it. Anyway i am thinking about getting some myself, i have to say when i was taking it i felt great, my cycles were perfect too. Just a suggestion honey, i know people talk about C0Q10 and Royal Jelly and DHEA that will help the eggs, but i dont know if it helped or not for me, since i cant seem to get pg on my own. I wish you all the best, and please know that i am hugging you tight right now!! :hugs:

Despie, I barely enjoy walking to my car after work! Lol

I adore walking .I feel great afterwards ,I go wen the kids are asleep either early in the morning or late at nite ,always feel more energised afterwards ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I would also follow everyone advice. Also in 5 weeks maybe you will get more answers. I was told to use Q10 and Triple Omega. The DHEA is a recommendation I read on Dr. Oz for women over 40. Good luck and give your body time to recover. I know it hard and we want to get right back to it but I think a little break is helpful. I've gone through two cycles since the MC and I actually feel stronger physically and mentally. Much hugs!!

RIP beany, fly high with your brothers and sisters and please keep a watch over your lovely mum and protect her the best you can.

despie I dont know much about supplements and things, but looking forward to your appointments in 5 weeks :hugs:

Thank-you Sarah ,my dear friend :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Onmymind,I can always feel the love reaching out of your posts towards me ,u truly are a beautiful soul ,thank u from the bottom of my heart for being my friend ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:so so sorry Hun for wot you have gone thru,:hugs::hugs:I hope your prayers are answered with a beautiful sticky bean ,:hugs::hugs:The fertilaid sounds amazing ,I have the royal jelly ,and am always hearing about the dhea and coq10,but am not too sure wot they are,I wish there was one giant pill with all the ingredients in it we need ,that wud be awesome,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->