• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Aussie girls due beginning of may?

Foxycleopatra

Mum to 3 Girls
Reaction score
Ahoy hoy, I'm foxy and I am due with #2 on May 4th ( or at least that's what I'm going with till my first scan in 3 weeks!)

I'm looking for some Aussie bump buddies to share this journey with :happydance:

How about due in April?

Close enough! Going by you ticker your only 2 and a bit weeks ahead of me.

How are you doing?

Yay, finally another Aussie chick due at the same time!!!
Congrats on your BFP's girls!
How is everyone feeling?

Woo hoo! I'm not alone anymore.

Little this is number 2 for me also ( my DD will be 11 when lil one is born)

I'm feeling not to bad... Yet! So far I have sore, swollen heavy bbs, constantly tired, feeling heavy and stretchy in my lower abdo and I get constantly ravenous as in when I get hungry I HAVE to eat then and there!!! I'm still waiting for ms to rear its head though I have had a few bouts of nausea.

Any one else having symptoms?

I'm feeling pretty fine this pregnancy. No change in my boobs at all, but I'm still breastfeeding so that is probably why. I don't feel sick, just super tired. It's hard to believe that I actually am pregnant for the lack of symptoms. If I hadn't had a dating scan and seen a heartbeat I might think it was all in my head (except for the 5 pg tests I had done)!!!

hi ladies, I'm from Australia too and due 3rd April :)

I think I would be due around the end of april or halfway through may, only just got my BFP and it's the weekend so I can't see my doctor yet. Mind if I stick around? :)

I don't know about you guys, but u feel like I have a split personality lately, poor DH is really coping it, I feel so bad but I can't seem to stop it!
Symptoms for me so far: bigger bbs, moody, bloated
It will be interesting to see if I get any MS as I didn't get any with my little man, but I am definitely showing earlier this time round, will need to get into maternity stuff within the next week or so I think....

I know what you mean about having a split personality at the moment.

Congrats and welcome to the new girls.

I am so bloated as well. I don't know if I got the start of ms last night as I came over nauseous last night and then out of nowhere had to run to the bathroom and then bye bye dinner!

I don't have sickness just yet but I sure am hungry and very, very tired!

Hi, Can I join? Im due with #1 on the 4th May 2013. Not holding my breath quite yet due to having a mmc at 11w5d in June. I'm on this journey myself, I have a lovely donor who is helping me become a mum :)

Hi, Can I join? Im due with #1 on the 4th May 2013. Not holding my breath quite yet due to having a mmc at 11w5d in June. I'm on this journey myself, I have a lovely donor who is helping me become a mum :)

I think it is wonderful what you are doing. You baby will be much loved :) Thank goodness there are lovely people out there willing to help people become mums without partners.

Spucc - welcome! Sending you positive vibes to your little bubba...I am sure everything will be fine!!! :)

Hey I'm due 9th of may 2013. I found out last week so that makes me round 4w and 4days

Hello! At last some Aussies! I have so many questions to ask! this is my first, due 22nd or 25th April (22nd dating scan, 25th based on ovulation date).

I'll be giving birth in Liverpool Hospital. Anyone been there before and know what it's like? where are you all giving birth? I was told to have the flu shot, have any of you? i don't know whether to have it or not.

My doctor advised me to find a group of women who are giving birth around the same time so we can all help each other as his wife found that really helpful. Seeing as we're all from Aus we should start a group maybe on facebook or something!

I'm on the central coast. I'm gonna have a dating scan end of this week to make sure when I'm due. I'd love to talk to other mums. This is going to be my second baby.

Welcome and congrats to all the new girls.

I think this one will be a boy, guess ill find out in 15 weeks or so.

I am in country NSW near Tamworth. I am going private but found out recently that our maternity ward at the private hospital will be closed for renovations around the time im due. I can deliver at the public but they can not do epidurals!!! so I may end up going home to camden and have bubs there.

I havent had my first app with my OB yet so I dont know about the flu shot.

Id be happy to join a group on FB for us aussie mums to be. Im not sure how to set one up and i need to make sure that none of my friends can see just yet!

Does anyone want to go to sleep and wake up at 12 weeks? I cant wait to get to the second tri so i can tell everyone and start to relax a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->