• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Aussie girls due beginning of may?

Girls i just started a secret group on FB ( which means by invite only. None of your friends will be able to see the group, whos in it or any posts written) PM me and ill send you the link.

Yeh I can't wait to tell my family and friends. I'm gonna tell them soon maybe another few weeks or so. Don't think I can't hold out till 12 weeks it seems so far away.

Even if we post something on that FB page no one else but us can c it. Cuz I really don't want family or friends finding out through FB.

I'm from NSW and due April 28 with my second :)

because it is a secret group it is by invite only, so we have to be FB friends so if anyone wants in feel free to add me. Tanya

https://www.facebook.com/iwantobelieve

I am already part of an fb group of girls I met on bnb and it is great. We have all become close friends even though we are scattered across the globe. It's a great idea to have a group for us Aussie mums.

Hi, Can I join? Im due with #1 on the 4th May 2013. Not holding my breath quite yet due to having a mmc at 11w5d in June. I'm on this journey myself, I have a lovely donor who is helping me become a mum :)

hi Spuccih I also had a mmc at 11+5 in April this year :( I found at 12+1, so am very, very nervous about my 12 week scan

Hi Foxy! Thanks for creating the group i'll go and add you as a friend after this and you can invite me to the group! I'm Emily Johnson in case you're wondering! i joined a secret ttc group on facebook and they are all so supportive! but most live in the US so it's hard to get advice or opinions on things when they are not in the same country.

ginny i'm so sorry to hear that. really hope all goes well for your 12 week scan. when is it? we had a 6 week dating scan and the doctor said everything was fine and that the chance of a mc was very low and we could start telling everyone. i really don't think he should have said that! a close friend was told that after a scan and mc at 8 weeks after telling everyone. so we're waiting until 12 weeks to tell the world, but are slowly telling family and close friends as we see them. if something bad happened they would know anyway. it's really hard as there's a girl in uni who's also pregnant but due in 6 weeks. really want to talk to her about it because i'll be in the same position as her next semester, giving birth before our final exam! But i have to be patient and wait till i've told my good friend in the maths class.

i'm also a little worried as my nausea isn't as strong as it was last week. is that a bad sign?

I think nausea is different for everyone. My cousin was so sick she just could not keep anything down and she ended up in hospital, had bub at 6 months gestation, he took two breaths and passed away. So I think not being as sick as before isn't always a bad sign.

I feel fine except last night I had to go to bed because I felt really awful but today I feel great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->