Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

40 weeks today! Thanks for the 'come out soon' encouragement, which Bing seems to be happily ignoring. DH and I had a quiet chat with him this morning while he happily snoozed away in there...that doesn't seem to have worked either! Ob appointment Monday and they are likely to induce next Friday at 41 weeks.

Hi ladies! Leo arrived Sunday. Had a bit of a drama afterwards but recovering. Of course he's perfect!! DH and I very chuffed with our efforts! I've put a bit more detail on my journal.

Congratulations Maddy :dance: Can't wait to hear your birth story and see pics :)

Hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Congratulations maddy! What fantastic news. Absolutely love the name Leo! Can't wait to see pics :) hope you're recovering ok and everyone is taking care of you too. Enjoy the newborn cuddles

Hi ladies!!! A bit late to the party but congratulations to all of you who have now had your little ones.....

I have been quietly stalking your group :blush: while I await my own BFP!

I am so looking forward to the first trimester being over so that I can relax a bit more....

Hi Babypizazz :wave:

Congrats on your pregnancy :) Can I ask where your from?

Welcome Babypizazz....it's a great ride!!

Anyone heard from Chook? She must be next cab off the rank!

AFM last blood transfusion finished at 1:30am today and was allowed home at lunchtime, yay. Bubby is having a nap with DH and I'm getting dinner ready (aka surfing the net)! I'll have to hunt down the camera and look for a pic...

Great news baby pizazz!! Not long till second tri- I know how nerve wracking first tri can be. Keep us posted on how you are going!

Take- how are your lovely girls going?

Red aleja and wish how are bubs?

Maddy - how are you feeling? Hope you're ok and resting up. Can't wait to see pics of Leo. Did I ever end up listing one of Lily?

Will post one now- this is her at 3 weeks but she is huge now! Had my first mothers group today and she was bigger than some 12 weekers! Absolutely loved meeting the group though. Is nice to have some mums close by to have coffee and share war stories with ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 7
Kirs_t what a gorgeous picture!

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I'm considering myself extremely lucky with no morning sickness just eternal hunger and tiredness :thumbup:

2 more weeks til my 12 week scan.... Can't come soon enough.

Omg kirsty how good do you look! Yummy mummy!
All good here, Cydney sleeps so well, only woke once last night and fed and straight back down, I feel so blessed. Keyara was a difficult bub so I was all prepared for that again but so far so good!
Hi everyone else :)

Awww Kirst she is absolutely gorgeous and what a beautiful photo of the two of you :cloud9:

Mother's groups are great I joined when Lincoln was 3 weeks old and been going 1-2times a weeks since. It's great talking with other people who have a bub around the same age and sharing stories :)

Take I'm so jealous!! Id be happy with a 3 hour block at night!! Haha poor Lily has pretty bad colic and reflux but things are getting better slowly but surely And even through the sleep deprivation, she is beautiful and I know how lucky I am!

Baby pizazz- hope the 2 weeks fly by! Would love to see a pic of your scan. Will you find out the gender later on?

Red- that's great you have a good mothers group too. Ill defn be looking forward to our weekly catch ups x how's Lincoln?

He's great, such a good baby. Some days he doesn't even cry! He is going to be 6 months old on Friday, growing up so fast :)

Take I'm so jealous!! Id be happy with a 3 hour block at night!! Haha poor Lily has pretty bad colic and reflux but things are getting better slowly but surely And even through the sleep deprivation, she is beautiful and I know how lucky I am!

Baby pizazz- hope the 2 weeks fly by! Would love to see a pic of your scan. Will you find out the gender later on?

Red- that's great you have a good mothers group too. Ill defn be looking forward to our weekly catch ups x how's Lincoln?

I think we all appreciate how lucky we are when we have gone through so much.... I just listened to my baby's heartbeat with a fetal doppler and it is nice and strong! Love that sound!

I'll try and post a pic of my scan when I get one.. Hopefully they will give me a USB stick with it like they did with the first one.... Except this time it will actually look like a baby rather than a fuzzy blob!

I hope I get a good mother's group.... I have a friend on the NSW South Coast who said that the people in hers were terrible (this was a couple of years ago) so she never went but having only been in Adelaide for a couple of years, I'm hoping to be able to meet some new people through my mother's group... I have a hard time meeting new people here as I work from home.

OMG MADDY!!! Congratulations that's the best news!!! Welcome to the world Leo! Love love love the name too! What a success this thread has become!
Kirsty beautiful picture lily is too beautiful!
Oh so lucky Take! I don't think Yohanna did that till she was 4 months!!!
Red Lincoln looks like a happy lil bub!
Welcome baby jazz... I kinda have pregnancy envy already! Enjoy every minute x

Yohanna was 6 months on the 2nd! She's a little cheeky shit but so cute! I'm back at work three days a week too (although she comes with me lol!) time flies. We're actually starting to TTC again so I guess this thread is still where it belongs.. I feel a whole lot more relaxed this time though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 7
Oh Wish Yo is gorgeous :) Can't believe she was 6 months on the 2nd :saywhat: Lincoln is 6 months on Friday and I have no idea where the time has gone :) Must be fun having her at work with you :haha:

So jealous that you are TTC already :haha: Are you going to be trying naturally? Really hope you fall quickly :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->